Sponsored

Hansshow R1S New Blossom Design Running Boards - Delivered

Summi99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
I ordered the Rivian R1S running boards from Hansshow website back in November for $530 after Black Friday discount promo code (guess it was HSE for 30% off)

Got them today and they look great.
Will be installing it in Coming days and post updates here.

Noticed on first glance -
1. Very well packaged and shipped from CA via FedEx.
2. Quality is Amazing for $399
3. Comes with all tools required for Installation.
4. Design looks refreshing (didn’t like the old R1S letters on it)

Rivian R1T R1S Hansshow R1S New Blossom Design Running Boards - Delivered IMG_5445

Rivian R1T R1S Hansshow R1S New Blossom Design Running Boards - Delivered IMG_5448

Rivian R1T R1S Hansshow R1S New Blossom Design Running Boards - Delivered IMG_5450

Rivian R1T R1S Hansshow R1S New Blossom Design Running Boards - Delivered IMG_5454

Rivian R1T R1S Hansshow R1S New Blossom Design Running Boards - Delivered IMG_5452

Rivian R1T R1S Hansshow R1S New Blossom Design Running Boards - Delivered IMG_5456
Sponsored

Last edited:

ReyvaRivian

First Name
Rdad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pending R1S
Please update on how the installation goes. The instructions I received did not line up at all with my R1S.

I had ordered the line ones from Hansshow but received the ones with R1S lettering. I guess I’ve gotten used to them.

For installation I had to figure out on my own which T55 to remove and also flip the Driver/Passenger sides.

OP
OP
Summi99

Summi99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Please update on how the installation goes. The instructions I received did not line up at all with my R1S.

I had ordered the line ones from Hansshow but received the ones with R1S lettering. I guess I’ve gotten used to them.

For installation I had to figure out on my own which T55 to remove and also flip the Driver/Passenger sides.
sure. I got these tools. Will update how the install goes. Looks like it’s an overhaul of the running boards with the new design. Let’s see.

Rivian R1T R1S Hansshow R1S New Blossom Design Running Boards - Delivered IMG_5457

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE

sure. I got these tools. Will update how the install goes. Looks like it’s an overhaul of the running boards with the new design. Let’s see.
Please keep in mind that these are TP55 and NOT T55...

Electrified Outdoors

Site Sponsor
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ElectrifiedOutdoors.com
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T Quad, 2024 Rivian R1S Quad
Occupation
Real Estate
Clubs

These appear to be the same as the EVBASE running boards featured in my recent video. My code KEN15 gets 20% off of these. My video might help with the install.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Summi99

Summi99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
These appear to be the same as the EVBASE running boards featured in my recent video. My code KEN15 gets 20% off of these. My video might help with the install.

yep. They’re the same. Thanks for the video.
any tips that you’d like to share that are not in the video? :)

Electrified Outdoors

Site Sponsor
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicles
Occupation
Real Estate
Clubs

yep. They’re the same. Thanks for the video.
any tips that you’d like to share that are not in the video? :)
Not that I can think of. I've been happy with them and they've been on my R1T. Of course my R1T has the ones with the letters on it. But that went into service and service didn't say a word to me about them. And I had the senior tech take a ride with me before I turned over the keys.

On the R1S the brackets mounting brackets were labeled for the opposite sides. So on the passenger side I had to use all driver side mounting brackets and on the driver's side all passenger side.

OP
OP
Summi99

Summi99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Not that I can think of. I've been happy with them and they've been on my R1T. Of course my R1T has the ones with the letters on it. But that went into service and service didn't say a word to me about them. And I had the senior tech take a ride with me before I turned over the keys.

On the R1S the brackets mounting brackets were labeled for the opposite sides. So on the passenger side I had to use all driver side mounting brackets and on the driver's side all passenger side.
Just watched your video. How did you end up putting back the plastic panels? Did you cut em or leave the plastic out? I’ve seen another video where they cut a hole in the plastic panels to insert the metal

Electrified Outdoors

Site Sponsor
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicles
Occupation
Real Estate
Clubs

Just watched your video. How did you end up putting back the plastic panels? Did you cut em or leave the plastic out? I’ve seen another video where they cut a hole in the plastic panels to insert the metal
I didn't cut them I left them off for now. Yes they would need slots cut in them to fit.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Summi99

Summi99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Anyone else see the Hansshow automatic retractable running boards? It looks cool, but I don't know how reliable this company's products are. Would rather wait until people get their hands on it, but then the discount code might not be available anymore.

https://www.hautopart.com/products/rivian-r1t-electric-running-board-lhd-22?variant=44099753181396
Yeah. I felt it’s too early. There’s no videos or reviews online and it’s only available for R1T at this point.