Sponsored

RealWheelsEV

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R1S, Hummer EV
I am happy to introduce the RealWheels EV All Stainless Steel Running Boards. We’ve engineered these Rivian specific stainless steel running boards to be able to endure the toughest elements while enhancing the appearance and function of your Rivian. We offer them in both a hand-polished satin finish to compliment the factory silver trim, or a classic black powder coated finish. They feature our Real-Grip™ stepping surface for maximum grip and water drainage.

RealWheels EV Stainless Steel Running Boards

What differentiates RealWheels EV Running Boards from the other ones out there?
  • All Stainless Steel Construction
  • Real-Grip™ Stepping Surface
  • Two Finishes available
  • Full Length to Maximize Stepping Surface
  • Made in the USA

Stainless Steel Construction
  • What most people would consider the biggest benefit, RWC EV Running Boards and mounting brackets are made completely from 304 Non-Magnetic Stainless Steel, not carbon steel like other available Rivian running boards. That means that our running boards will NEVER rust. Carbon steel may be less expensive, but they will not allow you the durability and longevity that only Stainless Steel can offer. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that you’ll never have to worry about seeing any unsightly rust with the RWC EV Stainless Steel Running Boards.
Real-Grip™ Stepping Surface
  • A highly important measure that doesn’t get discussed about much, is the actual step surface. RWC EV offers Real-Grip™ a true non-slip extruded tread design. This unique cut pattern gets extruded upward creating multiple contact points and ensures that you will have maximum grip stepping into or out of your Rivian, regardless of if it is dry, wet, oily, or snow packed. These same openings also allow for rapid water drainage, so you won’t have to worry about puddles on your boards. The unique 3D look of the stepping surface is exclusive to the Real-Grip™ tread design.

Two Finishes Available
  • The choice is yours, satin brushed or classic black? The RWC EV Running Boards are the only ones available in a hand-polished satin finish. Because we make our boards out of stainless steel, we can offer a bold unique look that complements the factory silver touches on your Rivian.
  • Prefer the black powder coated finish to match the lower trim? No problem. Since our boards are made from stainless steel regardless of finish, you will get all of the same benefits plus a durable black finish that is designed to last without ever having to worry about rust.

Full Length to Maximize Stepping Surface
  • The RWC EV running boards are designed to go from end to end to maximize your stepping surface. On the R1S we brought the Real-Grip™ stepping surface as far back as possible and rounded it out to give you the most surface area for people or your little ones stepping in or out of the back. Giving full confidence being able to plant your foot completely on the stepping surface. The boards for the R1T extend all the way towards the rear to allow you bed or roof access from the running boards.

Made in the USA
  • Our Stainless Steel Running Boards are made right here in the USA. We look at the little things that add up to making a difference. We fully weld each tube closed, so you don’t have to worry about plastic end caps falling off. We tig weld each and every component of boards, so you don't have to deal with bolting down the stepping surface. We hand polish the finish. From the first bend in the tubing, to laser cutting, welding, satin polishing or powder coating, we handle every operation to ensure the highest level of quality for your Rivian.
Check out our site for more information.
RealWheels EV Stainless Steel Running Boards

Watch here for a full install video.
RealWheels EV Running Board Installation Guide

Rivian R1T R1S RealWheels EV Stainless Steel Running Boards IMG_3162.JPG
Rivian R1T R1S RealWheels EV Stainless Steel Running Boards IMG_5156.JPG
Rivian R1T R1S RealWheels EV Stainless Steel Running Boards IMG_3444.JPG
Rivian R1T R1S RealWheels EV Stainless Steel Running Boards IMG_3455.JPG
Rivian R1T R1S RealWheels EV Stainless Steel Running Boards IMG_4345.JPG
Rivian R1T R1S RealWheels EV Stainless Steel Running Boards IMG_3461.JPG
Rivian R1T R1S RealWheels EV Stainless Steel Running Boards IMG_4306.JPG
Rivian R1T R1S RealWheels EV Stainless Steel Running Boards IMG_1453.JPEG
Rivian R1T R1S RealWheels EV Stainless Steel Running Boards IMG_5159.JPG
Rivian R1T R1S RealWheels EV Stainless Steel Running Boards IMG_3165.JPG
Rivian R1T R1S RealWheels EV Stainless Steel Running Boards IMG_3448.JPG
Rivian R1T R1S RealWheels EV Stainless Steel Running Boards IMG_4303.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Chris TX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Model S, Volt
Clubs

How do they mount (pics would be neat) and does this interfere with the jack points?

iansriv

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Nice work! If I may ask-what type of clearance does this have on the bottom? Can you post photos, please? Seeing a few posts on rust with some of the other running boards so good to see your product does not have that issue at all. What type of warranty does it come with? Lastly, what is the shipping time? Cheers!

Sponsored

Engineer

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S QM Adventure, UnderShield and 20" Darks
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

What grade of stainless is it?

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
OP
OP
RealWheelsEV

RealWheelsEV

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R1S, Hummer EV
How do they mount (pics would be neat) and does this interfere with the jack points?
Like the idea of stainless steel construction! Install instructions and pics of the underside/ mounting points would be awesome.
I will post up some photos of the underside and mounting tomorrow. They mount similar to other ones available.

No interference with the jacking points.

Nice work! If I may ask-what type of clearance does this have on the bottom? Can you post photos, please? Seeing a few posts on rust with some of the other running boards so good to see your product does not have that issue at all. What type of warranty does it come with? Lastly, what is the shipping time? Cheers!
We offer a limited lifetime warranty, and will cover against rust for as long as you own the vehicle.

I do have a couple of sets ready to ship, but once those are gone 2-3 weeks.

Sponsored

Killer95Stang

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang, Falcon, F150, Flex and Explorer
Occupation
Engineer
Is it bullet proof...? j/k... looks good!

Ademarog

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Programmer
I have been waiting for something like this. I am not confident enough to install these on my own but I’m looking forward to seeing the underside pics.

Whale Blubber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 BMW X3 3.0si, 2021 Toyota RAV4 XLE
I feel like the ethos of the 20 ATs fits the running boards more than my 22 blacks. But my FIL's knees would sure appreciate having these on the truck.

jbssfelix

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3; Rivian R1S
Clubs

Right, but can I hit it with a sledgehammer for internet points?

Rivian R1T R1S RealWheels EV Stainless Steel Running Boards 1707839178064
Sponsored