First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2024 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Stuff and things
You have a great YouTube channel. I like that you post a description of your video and your video is exactly what you say it will be not you blabbering for 30 min about what you ate for breakfast or some back story on Rivian itself before showing the information we came to get.

Sponsored

foxerson

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'10 Outback, '11 328i, '23 R1T
Turned Halloween mode on yesterday. The sound effects make me giggle like a 3rd grader. Just hilarious. Went for a drive just to find some pedestrians to see the zombie animations.

suprteck

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Rivian R1T
Occupation
Mechanic
How long did it take for you guys to do the update? Mines been stuck at 0% for about 20 mins

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
I know the owl sound from last year has a lot of fans (understandably), but the organ is freaking great. It has made me laugh every time so far. And I love the pumpkins flying out of the truck on the driver display graphic when I open the door🎃

mikehmb

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My name is Mike, and I have a (car) problem
I know the owl sound from last year has a lot of fans (understandably), but the organ is freaking great. It has made me laugh every time so far. And I love the pumpkins flying out of the truck on the driver display graphic when I open the door🎃
My kids insist on my unlocking and relocking the truck at every opportunity. It’s really awesome. I don’t want to over-rotate on silly stuff, but this one is a lot of fun with no downside.

Also, while I love the green interior highlights (bring it for xmas!!), having red would be great for multiple reasons.

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
The organ certainly makes people look in a crowded parking lot.

Sponsored

Nine_One_Six_R1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Clubs

How do you get the Owl sound? or you mean it was last year sound to locking? I get the Organ right now when locking and it's great.

I thought the Pumpkins were fireballs, I guess did not pay attention.

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
How do you get the Owl sound? or you mean it was last year sound to locking? I get the Organ right now when locking and it's great.

I thought the Pumpkins were fireballs, I guess did not pay attention.
Yes, the owl was last year's lock/ unlock sound. I only saw videos of it here because I didn't have my truck yet, but it was pretty cool too.

I like the organ because as my garage is closing and I hear it, it's like the curtain is closing on the Phantom of the opera or something. Yes I am a huge dork...
Sponsored