Sponsored

sk05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
UX250H, Evo IX MR
Hey sorry I missed this, yes we have shipped slot sliders. We build them in batches, so we dont have any 'stock' right now. Thanks again! Best to call us for fastest service on any specifics about an order -
I called in and was told it would take several months to get the slot sliders. Can you please assist me with this?
Sponsored

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

I called in and was told it would take several months to get the slot sliders. Can you please assist me with this?
Hi there, yes it will take a while - these are on b/o, our Customer Service team is the best one to call for managing exchanges. Thanks again!

Jason C

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T Launch edition
Hi there, yes it will take a while - these are on b/o, our Customer Service team is the best one to call for managing exchanges. Thanks again!
Is this backorder for new orders or existing orders? When I called in a month ago I was told my slot sliders would arrive no later than September. Is this not the case anymore?

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

Is this backorder for new orders or existing orders? When I called in a month ago I was told my slot sliders would arrive no later than September. Is this not the case anymore?
Best to call and check on your ETA based on position in line - he got his sliders, he was talking about exchanging the tread plates, different topic. Thanks guys - sorry to confuse!

sk05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
UX250H, Evo IX MR
Thanks for the prompt response. I emailed the Customer Service team and am waiting to hear back. I reached out here because I originally called Customer Service last week, received a call back, and was told that it would take several months to get the slot style.

I was never asked which style I wanted prior to shipment. Given that there's a shipment of slot R1T sliders that should be shipping next month, can you confirm that I don't have to wait several more months? I don't mind waiting a couple more weeks to get the slot style in September. Thanks!

Sponsored

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

Thanks for the prompt response. I emailed the Customer Service team and am waiting to hear back. I reached out here because I originally called Customer Service last week, received a call back, and was told that it would take several months to get the slot style.

I was never asked which style I wanted prior to shipment. Given that there's a shipment of slot R1T sliders that should be shipping next month, can you confirm that I don't have to wait several more months? I don't mind waiting a couple more weeks to get the slot style in September. Thanks!
Okay, they will get you fixed up - I just dropped them a note and screen shot here to be sure!

68wske

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Challenger Scat Pack Widebody
Occupation
RN
The sliders arrived on Monday (ordered in Nov) with one box missing it’s end. Fortunately, everything was there to include the TP55.

I used my motorcycle jack to lift the rail because I don’t have any friends. I found the instructions to be very clear and easy to follow. Did I get an extra set of bolts? They’re button head ones and about the same length as the OE blue line bolts.

Rivian R1T R1S Introducing RMaxx Running Boards & Rock Sliders for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV IMG_0155

Rivian R1T R1S Introducing RMaxx Running Boards & Rock Sliders for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV IMG_0158

Rivian R1T R1S Introducing RMaxx Running Boards & Rock Sliders for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV IMG_0159

Rivian R1T R1S Introducing RMaxx Running Boards & Rock Sliders for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV IMG_0160

Rivian R1T R1S Introducing RMaxx Running Boards & Rock Sliders for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV IMG_0162

Rivian R1T R1S Introducing RMaxx Running Boards & Rock Sliders for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV IMG_0155

EVTrukHog

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Explorer, Corvette C6
I just got shipping notice to expect delivery of R1T sliders tomorrow (Dec order)! It's been a minute since I ordered these... where is the best video tutorial for install instructions?

Looks like I have a project over the extended Holiday weekend.

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

Christopher

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

I just got shipping notice to expect delivery of R1T sliders tomorrow (Dec order)! It's been a minute since I ordered these... where is the best video tutorial for install instructions?

Looks like I have a project over the extended Holiday weekend.
Lucky you. I ordered in November. Called in June, told end of month. Called again in June, told July. Called in July, told August, called in August, told maybe September.

Sponsored

citizen

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Atlas, RX350h
Occupation
Product Designer
Clubs

Update: Never mind, I found some paint bead that I need to grind off as that was preventing the bracket from sitting flush.

—-

For those who have installed the running boards, do you have this much clearance between the bracket and the frame? Probably at least an 1/8” void between the bracket and the frame on passenger front side.

The bolt is tightened but not torqued so there’s not much more to go.

The middle one on the passenger side, there wasn’t much of a gap. There was some bad welding where a bulge was pushing the bracket away from the frame so I grounded it down a bit and overall it’s much more flush.

Any issues if it’s hovering like this? Do I need to fill the gap? Suggestions on what I should fill the gap with?

Rivian R1T R1S Introducing RMaxx Running Boards & Rock Sliders for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV IMG_7499

Rivian R1T R1S Introducing RMaxx Running Boards & Rock Sliders for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV IMG_7500

Last edited:

NmbrsNvrLie

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT
Are the triple square R1S running boards shipping timely or waiting for production? Ordered earlier this week. Thanks!

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

Update: Never mind, I found some paint bead that I need to grind off as that was preventing the bracket from sitting flush.

—-

For those who have installed the running boards, do you have this much clearance between the bracket and the frame? Probably at least an 1/8” void between the bracket and the frame on passenger front side.

The bolt is tightened but not torqued so there’s not much more to go.

The middle one on the passenger side, there wasn’t much of a gap. There was some bad welding where a bulge was pushing the bracket away from the frame so I grounded it down a bit and overall it’s much more flush.

Any issues if it’s hovering like this? Do I need to fill the gap? Suggestions on what I should fill the gap with?

IMG_7499.jpeg

IMG_7500.jpeg
Can you share a photo looking straight up at the bracket? I suspect the heal of the bracket is interfering with the frame or floor plate. You should be able to shift the bracket around a little and get it to sit flush. PM me and we can help you with this!

sevrsnape37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Lucky you. I ordered in November. Called in June, told end of month. Called again in June, told July. Called in July, told August, called in August, told maybe September.
For some reason I don’t think I’ll be getting my May ordered sliders this year although they recently emailed me back that they’re shooting for Sept too… Don’t see how they can fit more than 6 months of backlog into 4 weeks. They should give realistic timelines, not the runaround.

sevrsnape37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Interestingly, I had specified the triple slot but was sent a new pattern. After it shipped they sent an email notifying me about the new pattern which they are about to release. It is also a pattern of oval slots, but they are not angled. They are symmetrical so the pattern is the same no matter how you place them down. I was a little surprised since it wasn't what I was expecting, but I like it fine. I decided to give the welting a whirl:
slider tread 2.jpg
:
What is going on? This is not what people ordered. Timelines are completely unrealistic and constantly changing, now they’re switching product on us without notice? Has anyone else received these types of tread patterns and is this replacing the angled slots from here on out?
Sponsored