Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Rivian R1S
Occupation
Attorney
Clubs

Delivery scheduled June 6 on 2024 R1S. Today received word that the cost of the quad motor has been reduced from $8000-$6000 and the cost of the large battery has been reduced from $9100-$7100. Total monthly savings on the lease payment is $49.
Sponsored

doit82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, R1T
Mine has performance dual motor listed as included now. lease just went down by $60

SSpearsAU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 R1S
I noticed this tonight, too. Went ahead and reserved a quad R1S at the lower price. May the lease process begin...

I welcome any tips from folks who have been through the process. This will be a first time lease experience for me.

Sponsored

bartman

First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Ford F-350, Tesla MYP
Delivery scheduled June 6 on 2024 R1S. Today received word that the cost of the quad motor has been reduced from $8000-$6000 and the cost of the large battery has been reduced from $9100-$7100. Total monthly savings on the lease payment is $49.
Not sure how all this is going to make my stock go up. LOL. But happy my 24-month lease payment dropped down. I was an early Cybertruck reservation holder and was invited to order one, but my wife told me if "If you park that ugly thing in our driveway, I'm moving out of the house". So now I'm getting an R1T delivered tomorrow. Still kinda bummed out about not getting the Cybertruck... now I wish I could have both, but that's not going to happen. I'm happy though!

Last edited:

doit82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, R1T

Kidentist

First Name
Carlitos way
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3, Cayenne E-Hybrid, R1T DM Std.+
Occupation
Mouth Janitor
Interesting…🤔

SSpearsAU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 R1S
I picked the online process up tonight, inputting registration, etc. I flipped over to the lease terms, and I noticed that there was $1,800 added to the cost of the vehicle, which I presume is the destination fee. I feel like I have seen others on the forums say that the MSRP on the "Shop Now" page that has all the available vehicles already included destination fee in that figure.

Not the case based on what I am seeing. And of course, the lease rate went up compared to what was advertised in the lease calculator before putting down the deposit.

What does everyone else's show?
Sponsored