First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
That's pretty damn cool. And it looks like 1 person might be able to move it in or out of the bed if necessary.

PastyPilgrim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Looking at their stuff, they'd be a great candidate to make gear tunnel accessories!

They also make a kitchen that's long+thin that allllmmooooosst fits in the gear tunnel: https://www.nomadkitchenco.com/product-page/nomad-kitchen-lt

It's 18.5" wide x 7.5" high x 59.5" long

Whereas the tunnel is: 18.1" x 20.3" x 65". Though I think the width measurement is for the very bottom, while it gets slightly wider higher up, so it's very possible that it would fit with a piece of wood or something (e.g. the shuttle) underneath to raise it slightly.

KiloV

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S5 Cabriolet, Rivian R1T
Occupation
Executive
You can replicate the functionality of the camp kitchen on Amazon for a few hundred bucks: two-burner induction grill, five-gallon water storage container, collapsible camp sink, electric kettle, coffee maker, mess kits, etc. It will all pack up pretty small, won't take up the whole gear tunnel or bed. Cheaper, easier to store and available now. Something to consider.

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Model Y
But you wonā€™t get titanium cutleryšŸ˜

Sponsored

PastyPilgrim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
But you wonā€™t get titanium cookwarešŸ˜
Or the shuttle! If you have pre-March pricing, the kitchen isn't such a bad deal. High-end camping cookware, drawers+counters, sink+tank, induction burner, lights, and the gear shuttle for $5k has always seemed reasonable. Tbh, none of the Rivian accessories are really unreasonable. I've always assumed Rivian was selling them at/near cost to start with to help build an accessory-focused brand.

The one hesitation I have with the kitchen post-delivery is that I really like the size of the tunnel as is. Not sure if I want to give up any space for the tunnel.

OP
OP
yizzung

yizzung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T | Audi allroad
Occupation
Tech
Since Iā€™m too afraid to open my tonneau cover, the bed is essentially just another gear tunnel. Might as well drop a kitchen in thereā€¦

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

Since Iā€™m too afraid to open my tonneau cover, the bed is essentially just another gear tunnel. Might as well drop a kitchen in thereā€¦
Bingo!!
Sponsored