Sponsored

RivAW

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Glacier White, Black Mountain, Black AT 20s,
Current R1S (and probably R1T) owners get priority based on the email I received:

"As an R1S owner, we’re excited to offer you priority delivery2 when you reserve your R2 so you can be among the first to experience our next adventure."

1709850301977.png
I got the email directed to me as an R1T owner…:so it’s all R1 owners
Sponsored

Guuma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ID4, Lynksys Gravel Bike
So if they can make 20-30k R2's in 2026, that would mostly likely cover all the R1 owners are interested in a R2. So realistically, 2027 before a non R1 holder would start to see R2s. Let's hope that time frame allows for some exciting developments to keep the interest levels up!

Is it 2027 yet? I think I need a hot tub!

emoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
We were very early Rivian adopters on 11/28/2018, the second day of taking reservations. When it came to getting our R1T, it took 4 1/2 years because we were put behind thousands of other customers because of where we live. To finally get our R1T, we had to cheat a little and switch our address to our son's in Jacksonville.

We have had our R1T for a years now but are still over 300 miles from the nearest Rivian Service Center. As Rivian seems to keep adding new Service Centers only in or near big cities, we will most likely still be in the same boat when they start selling R2s. Even though we have a first day reservation for an R2, we still may be at the bottom of the pile.

Brian
might have to do the address trick again.

SeanK

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Toyota Tacoma
I get rewarding loyalty, but this irritates me. In the past I had a Model 3 res, but it took too long and I bought a different (non EV) car. I had a R1T res, and the same situation. Come 2026 I will have been driving around in a ICE truck that gets awful milage for more than 6 years just waiting for a reasonably priced alternative. With this program I expect I'll have to wait until 2027 or later.

strykerwsu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy SS, Ford Bronco, Ram Rebel, Ford Flex, G8
Business and Customer Satisfaction 101. prior money spent with a company, especially a startup means a lot.

Sponsored

Philip

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC 1500SLT Crew cab
Occupation
Retired
Current R1S (and probably R1T) owners get priority based on the email I received:

"As an R1S owner, we’re excited to offer you priority delivery2 when you reserve your R2 so you can be among the first to experience our next adventure."

1709850301977.png
IS there any chance that production will begin in 2024?

tiltedandsaltyaf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

I get rewarding loyalty, but this irritates me. In the past I had a Model 3 res, but it took too long and I bought a different (non EV) car. I had a R1T res, and the same situation. Come 2026 I will have been driving around in a ICE truck that gets awful milage for more than 6 years just waiting for a reasonably priced alternative. With this program I expect I'll have to wait until 2027 or later.
easy fix, buy an R1 today
Sponsored