Sponsored

Subaru buying Rivian?

one44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y
I kid...

But I just received a letter today in the mail from Subaru Financial Services informing me that an update was made to my lease agreement for my Rivian R1T. A Chase error obviously, but scared me for a minute thinking a loan was opened for another vehicle in my name, before I saw my VIN number and the Rivian reference in the sub-header. Chase has been doing great for me so far with my first payment being communicated retroactively and now this. Oy...

Anyone else with a lease get a similarly mis-branded Rivian Financial Services letter recently?

Rivian R1T R1S Subaru buying Rivian? IMG_0172
Sponsored

Ralph

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
Let's crank this thing up!

Toyota owns a 20% stake in Subaru......

jeeden

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, 2016 Ford Escape, 2015 Ford Mustang GT
Occupation
Project Manager
Clubs

Rivian R1T R1S Subaru buying Rivian? 1000013460

Sponsored

R1TruKaLa

First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 Blue R1T
Occupation
Merchant Seaman
Apple announced it scrapped the in-house car project in favour of purchasing an existing car company whose name begins with R and ends with N.
😵💫🙄🤪

Hillbilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Boat and tractor
Occupation
Hillbilly
I kid...

But I just received a letter today in the mail from Subaru Financial Services informing me that an update was made to my lease agreement for my Rivian R1T. A Chase error obviously, but scared me for a minute thinking a loan was opened for another vehicle in my name, before I saw my VIN number and the Rivian reference in the sub-header. Chase has been doing great for me so far with my first payment being communicated retroactively and now this. Oy...

Anyone else with a lease get a similarly mis-branded Rivian Financial Services letter recently?

IMG_0172.jpeg
I hate getting duplicate statements between Chase and rivian financial.

Sponsored

bummin

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1T, 23R1S, 22WRX
Occupation
Whatever the wife says to do
Interesting as Subaru uses Chase for leases as I currently have one.

sambo

First Name
Salvatore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford expedition
Occupation
Architect
I kid...

IMG_0172.jpeg
Did you do 3 year Lease? How much was pre discount on your vehicle (total price)? Was trying to find out what the residual is going to be on the Truck, i was gonna do 3 years, 12,000mi per year? Is there any kind of calculator on the website?

Thanks

NY_Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model 3 LR AWD, 2017 BMW i3 REX, 2023 R1T
Occupation
IT
Oh so that's why Toyota is dragging their heels on BEVs. They would rather buy an EV company as opposed to be content with all the hybrids they sell. /s
Toyota's sandbagging their own EV development because they're waiting for that "Solid State battery breakthrough" that they've "just made" every year for the last 10+ years to make it to production.. um yeah, that's the ticket! :CWL:

Or.. they're just waiting for their hydrogen vehicles to explode (bad choice of words o_O) in to the marketplace making EV's irrelevant! What??? 10,000+ PSI of hydrogen in an onboard carbon fiber storage tank inside a motor vehicle sounds like a bad idea? C'mon.. you apes want to live forever? 😁
Sponsored