• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

California Trade: Set of new 22 brights for any other size

mcm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S R1T
I have 22" brights coming on a shop vehicle. I don't like the sport wheels and wanted either 21s or 20s.

Open to trades for:
  • 20"
    • Dark
    • Light
    • Standard
  • 21"
Location: NorCal - SF Bay Area but open to anyone else in CA since I go to LA often enough.

If you take your wheels off and switch to mine, I can also help you update the software right away so no service appt needed.
Sponsored

Forager

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Clubs

I’ve got a set of 21” wheels and tires, 4500 miles on them. No curb rash, great condition. Located in Bend, OR but willing to meet halfway in Northern California.

mikehmb

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
eGolf, i3, R1T
If you take your wheels off and switch to mine, I can also help you update the software right away so no service appt needed.
Details please!

Sponsored

OP
OP
mcm

mcm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S R1T
Sorry, no secret tricks with respect to the software. Many tire shops and such have official access through Rivian. My software access is official and the same as any other shop who partners with Rivian. Only idea here was to save someone a trip to the service center since I am able to help you myself.

OP
OP
mcm

mcm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S R1T
Mods: sorry if this post breaks rules on photos, but since it is a trade (not a sale) I didn't think they applied here but I can upload a few photos of the vehicle after I take delivery (not like there would be any surprises there).

Last edited:

GogglesPisano

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Sorry, no secret tricks with respect to the software. Many tire shops and such have official access through Rivian. My software access is official and the same as any other shop who partners with Rivian. Only idea here was to save someone a trip to the service center since I am able to help you myself.
So you’re a tire shop or just have the software?

usofrob

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla 3, lotus Elise
Occupation
MBSE
I don't have a Rivian yet, but I'd buy a set of someone's 21" wheels to trade for these 22" wheels. Pre-price hike people may have had the option for any tire, but us post-hike folks have to pay more for 22" (and 20") wheels. So, this seems like a steal!

OP
OP
mcm

mcm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S R1T
Btw, I have a strong preference for 20s for offroad use. Not a fan of any current aftermarket 20s unfortunately :(. So it would be nice to find someone with 20s to trade with, even if I think the 21s are acceptable and drive just fine on-road.

My shop R1S has sport wheels but the offroad underbody. Kind of funny that they would even build that config in the first place.

Sponsored

TXR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S on order
Btw, I have a strong preference for 20s for offroad use. Not a fan of any current aftermarket 20s unfortunately :(. So it would be nice to find someone with 20s to trade with, even if I think the 21s are acceptable and drive just fine on-road.

My shop R1S has sport wheels but the offroad underbody. Kind of funny that they would even build that config in the first place.
My shop R1S is the same!

Just in case you’re interested, I noticed the 20” Bright wheels are kind of “on sale” at Rivian - cheapest they have been that I know of.

https://rivian.com/gear-shop/p/20-in-all-terrain-wheel-and-tire-set?sku=PROC5JQWP0

GogglesPisano

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Mine too oddly enough. They were suppose to swap the 22’s with 20’s at the service center but they’re delayed. Still waiting on them but they gifted me the 22’s. I wanted to be able to swap back and forth easily which is why I’m super interested in this thread. I’m guessing this isn’t something we can do at home just by signing up for something with rivian?

OP
OP
mcm

mcm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S R1T
> Just in case you’re interested, I noticed the 20” Bright wheels are kind of “on sale” at Rivian - cheapest they have been that I know of.

$3700! That actually is shockingly cheap compared to others.
Well I guess I'd be open to cash for the sports now, if it's a good price I can put towards the ATs. Maybe $3250 OBO for the set, or $1000 each if I sell them individually.

Forager

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Clubs

I’m still interested in doing a straight swap and could meet as soon as next Saturday. Wheels are off the truck because I’m running a winter set and there’s no need for recalibrating my system.

OP
OP
mcm

mcm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S R1T
I wound up buying a set of five ATs from someone looking to sell. I also decided the best option for road wheels was to get some aftermarket 20s and fit LTXs to it (basically comes out equivalent to factory 21s OD).

The set of 22s is SPF but I'll update here if that falls through.

Pretty stoked to pick up yesterday. I think we were the final delivery of 2023 at South SF.

Rivian R1T R1S Trade: Set of new 22 brights for any other size PXL_20231231_205741141.PORTRAIT~2
Sponsored