First Name
Asim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR; Ford Fusion Energi
Occupation
Technology
Just tried to charge my R1S today and it started charging, but showing offline. It is parked in the garage and no issues with WIFI. It is showing charging stats in the car correctly. I just checked on the data on ElectraFi and it appears it stopped communicated some time on Friday. No drive data is available despite me having driven it the past two days. Starting at 12:18pm on Friday, it shows parked at home and showing incorrect level of charge, as well. Should I try a reboot?
Sponsored

mkg3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Unagi, Radio Flyer and Kette Car
Clubs

I had the Vehicle Offline show up in my app Thursday.

I just rebooted the vehicle and everything was fine thereafter. Have not had the message since. (left tab on left-hand side of the steering wheel + hazar).

I've had couple of odd things (e.g., this, charge port not opening) since the latest firmware update.

Mobius1

First Name
Asim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR; Ford Fusion Energi
Occupation
Technology
I had the Vehicle Offline show up in my app Thursday.

I just rebooted the vehicle and everything was fine thereafter. Have not had the message since. (left tab on left-hand side of the steering wheel + hazar).

I've had couple of odd things (e.g., this, charge port not opening) since the latest firmware update.
I did a full reboot after posting and that did the trick for me as well. Lost all data between Friday and today, but could be worse. Would have been nice to get a message letting us know that there was an issue.
Sponsored