Sponsored

What R2 Colors are you all excited to see?

White Shadow

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & Audi
Occupation
SP
I would love to see a color similar to Grabber Blue and also Grabber Orange. I'm a fan of both colors and I think they'd look great on a Rivian.

White Shadow

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & Audi
Occupation
SP
I'm hoping they finally adopt a snow, baby powder, cotton or something in the ghost/storm trooper family.
Love the Stormtrooper look. Both my Jeep and my Audi look like Stormtroopers being white w/black accents.

Sponsored

Gen(R3)Xer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Fit
I love seeing all of these colors. Nice find. Compass Yellow looks amazing, as does Teal, and Forest Green. Have you seen the new MINI Countrymanā€™s colors? I like the two-tone thing theyā€™ve got going on.

Rivian R1T R1S What R2 Colors are you all excited to see? IMG_6085

The EV variant starts delivering in August according to MINI USA. Starting at $45,200. Itā€™s a dual-platform architecture though (ICE and EV), so itā€™s efficiency, power, and space are compromised (220 miles per change, 0-60 in 5.8 seconds, no frunk).

https://www.miniusa.com/future-models/all-electric-countryman/pre-order.html#financing

There are better offerings out there and theyā€™re replacing that model in 2028! Itā€™s also made in Germany and doesnā€™t qualify for the tax credit.

Iā€™d say the competition is heating up, but this is lukewarm at best. The new MINI Cooper and MINI Aceman arenā€™t even coming to the US until 2027, because theyā€™re currently being made in China.

Rivian needs to step on the accelerator and get R2 out the door ASAP in order to pave the way for the R3 and R3X.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I love seeing all of these colors. Nice find. Compass Yellow looks amazing, as does Teal, and Forest Green. Have you seen the new MINI Countrymanā€™s colors? I like the two-tone thing theyā€™ve got going on.

IMG_6085.jpeg

The EV variant starts delivering in August according to MINI USA. Starting at $45,200. Itā€™s a dual-platform architecture though (ICE and EV), so itā€™s efficiency, power, and space are compromised (220 miles per change, 0-60 in 5.8 seconds, no frunk).

https://www.miniusa.com/future-models/all-electric-countryman/pre-order.html#financing

There are better offerings out there and theyā€™re replacing that model in 2028! Itā€™s also made in Germany and doesnā€™t qualify for the tax credit.

Iā€™d say the competition is heating up, but this is lukewarm at best. The new MINI Cooper and MINI Aceman arenā€™t even coming to the US until 2027, because theyā€™re currently being made in China.

Rivian needs to step on the accelerator and get R2 out the door ASAP in order to pave the way for the R3 and R3X.
I love those Mini Countrymanā€™s. They look awesome especially for this new generation. Although the Countryman is great in its looks, itā€™s not going to do as well in the EV portion especially since we donā€™t know when Mini will get access to the Tesla Superchargers. The one thing the Countryman even on the base model lacks in is range as it comes close to 230 Miles where the R2 will be closer to 300 for the base motor. Time will tell what will happen but I think Rivian has a Huge winner on their hands

Gen(R3)Xer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Fit
I love those Mini Countrymanā€™s. They look awesome especially for this new generation. Although the Countryman is great in its looks, itā€™s not going to do as well in the EV portion especially since we donā€™t know when Mini will get access to the Tesla Superchargers. The one thing the Countryman even on the base model lacks in is range as it comes close to 230 Miles where the R2 will be closer to 300 for the base motor. Time will tell what will happen but I think Rivian has a Huge winner on their hands
MKBHD interviewed RJ about the R2 (too many acronyms) and the base model will have under 300 miles. Iā€™m thinking 270. Itā€™s still 50 more miles than the Countryman though. I lot can happen in 2 years as well. It sounds like theyā€™re trying to create a balanced pack with those 4695s.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
MKBHD interviewed RJ about the R2 (too many acronyms) and the base model will have under 300 miles. Iā€™m thinking 270. Itā€™s still 50 more miles than the Countryman though. I lot can happen in 2 years as well. It sounds like theyā€™re trying to create a balanced pack with those 4695s.
Thatā€™s pretty good for a base model. I still like how Rivian gives you a choice of Motors and Battery packs to choose from. Iā€™m looking towards the Tri Motor more

Gen(R3)Xer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Fit
Thatā€™s pretty good for a base model. I still like how Rivian gives you a choice of Motors and Battery packs to choose from. Iā€™m looking towards the Tri Motor more
Yes, that will definitely be the most powerful. Performance models usually donā€™t have the best range though.
Sponsored