Sponsored

Real Rivian Photos & Videos

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
Also, I'm colorblind so probably not the best person to judge, but I can't get over how different the Forest Edge interior looks in photos vs. in the configurator. Looks much greener (and better IMO) in the config.
That's Black Mountain, not Forest Edge.

Craigins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software engineer
Clubs

That's Black Mountain, not Forest Edge.
Have we seen a FE or OC delivery yet? I haven't been paying attention to interior color really.

Sponsored

rraj2k81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tesla Model S LR
1645560868429.png

from Reddit
Ok this picture is interesting. That van in the middle is a Toyota Hiace (Notice the steering position) which to my knowledge is not available in NA.

Let the conspiracies fly!

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Ok this picture is interesting. That van in the middle is a Toyota Hiace (Notice the steering position) which to my knowledge is not available in NA.

Let the conspiracies fly!

Like thousands of RHD imports are in the USA thru services like japanclassics llc

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
What am I missing here?
Can't necessarily speak for @kanundrum , but my takeaway from that tweet is that they hosted a meet and great in or around Covington, GA. That's the larger town about 15 miles west of the proposed GA plant site. I suspect a lot of their initial workforce will come from Covington and the next town west, Conyers. Both of those are considered Atlanta metro area, but they're pushing it for reasonable commutes into Atlanta itself--at least Covington is. For people moving to Georgia from other parts of the country to work at the Rivian plant, Covington and Conyers will make a lot of sense for people to live if they have dual-income families because it'd be within a doable commute of both Rivian and a lot of Atlanta metro jobs.

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Can't necessarily speak for @kanundrum , but my takeaway from that tweet is that they hosted a meet and great in or around Covington, GA. That's the larger town about 15 miles west of the proposed GA plant site. I suspect a lot of their initial workforce will come from Covington and the next town west, Conyers. Both of those are considered Atlanta metro area, but they're pushing it for reasonable commutes into Atlanta itself--at least Covington is. For people moving to Georgia from other parts of the country to work at the Rivian plant, Covington and Conyers will make a lot of sense for people to live if they have dual-income families because it'd be within a doable commute of both Rivian and a lot of Atlanta metro jobs.
I am so glad you took the time to explain this. As accurate and on point as that is my main goal was to highlight (because at this point Im only here for the humor and I am a 12 yr old)

Was the person finger blasting the charge port

Rivian R1T R1S Real Rivian Photos & Videos 1645567541389

Last edited:

Sponsored

DaveA

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I am so glad you took the time to explain this. As accurate and on point as that is my main goal was to highlight (because at this point Im only here for the humor and I am a 12 yr old)

Was the person finger blasting the charge port

1645567541389.png
This guy…such an R1Tease

bd5400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, SL500
Clubs

Have we seen a FE or OC delivery yet? I haven't been paying attention to interior color really.
I have only seen Black Mountain deliveries, though there is an Ocean Coast mobile service R1T.

Based on one of the delivery estimate polls here, Forest Edge deliveries are a couple of months later than others, so the lack of Forest Edge doesn’t surprise me. The lack of Ocean Coast is odd though, unless employees weren’t given an interior color choice option. That would probably mean the non-employee deliveries thus far would all be Black Mountain for manufacturing simplicity.

bd5400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, SL500
Clubs

Also, I'm colorblind so probably not the best person to judge, but I can't get over how different the Forest Edge interior looks in photos vs. in the configurator. Looks much greener (and better IMO) in the config.
Aside from the fact that it’s Black Mountain, this is my biggest concern with Forest Edge. I really need to see it in person because it looks so different in various pictures. I don’t want to spend $2k and regret the color choice, especially since I mostly prefer Forest Edge for its wood trim color. Black Mountain is a safer and cheaper option that’s starting to grow on me.
Sponsored