Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 R1T, '21 Model Y Performance, '23 Bolt 2LT
Occupation
Professional Counselor
Clubs

Hello Rivian Community!

I wanted to introduce ourselves to you, we are RealWheelsEV. I know I haven't posted much here , but have been following Rivian and this forum from the start and have been a huge fan since day 1. That said we are a vehicle accessory manufacturer and have been making parts and accessories for Cars, trucks, and SUV's for over 40 years! We are launching a new accessory line specifically made for Rivians that features Stainless Steel Brush Guards, Side Steps, Bed and Roof Racks, and the all important horn upgrade!

I can't wait to show you all more, but here is preview of some upcoming parts.

IMG_5130.JPG
IMG_5129.JPG
IMG_3162.JPG
IMG_3163.JPG
IMG_3164.JPG
IMG_3165.JPG
IMG_3169.JPG
IMG_3171.JPG
IMG_5180.JPG
Wow! In a word...Beefy!
Looking forward to your online store opening up so we can see pricing, availability, and more.

Question- What wheels are mounted to your demo R1T?

grass man

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 R1T, '21 Model Y Performance, '23 Bolt 2LT
Occupation
Professional Counselor
Clubs

Thanks for asking, I actually do have the horn kits ready to ship! I am waiting on final instructions but everything else is ready to go. I’ll DM you a little more info.
Plus one, please. Need the horn.

Sponsored

becada

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Kia Telluride
I’d like to be added to the horn list as well. Thank you!

Falco

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Managing Partner at Professional Integrations
The wheels are Fuel Off-Road Rage (D711). Going from your 22" sport brights to these 20" with an A/T will make for a pretty dramatic difference in the looks department on your R1T.

These are a 285 series tire, so just a hair wider. So far I haven't really noticed a difference in range. I was expecting a rougher ride, but so far I've been pleasantly surprised with how smooth the truck feels.
Those wheels look amazing!!! Any rubbing issue? Did you have to re-program the car with Rivian?

thanks!!

OP
OP
RealWheelsEV

RealWheelsEV

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R1S, Hummer EV
Those wheels look amazing!!! Any rubbing issue? Did you have to re-program the car with Rivian?

thanks!!
Thanks for the kind words. No rubbing at all, I was expecting to have a little but was pleasantly surprised with the results. I did not reprogram it with Rivian, probably wouldn't be a bad idea, but it has been great so far.

Zenboy444

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Occupation
Business owner
I was one of the fortunate early buyers to purchase this Rivian Bumper Brush Guard. I installed it yesterday and drove it around today.

I am extremely pleased with the product. The pictures don't do it justice. It really looks super clean, elegant and cosmetically appealing to the eye.

The product is super high quality and appears to be pretty rugged. The powder coated matte black finish was perfect and all the components came together seamlessly.

Installation instructions were well written. Installation was super quick and easy. It took me less than 30 minutes to get it done.

Everything works as far as the sensors and cameras. No problems or issues whatsoever with the operation of the vehicle.

It appears to be made of tubular steel as opposed to solid metal. As such, it's not heavy and its pretty aerodynamic. In my opinion, it should have minimal impact on the range.

All in all, I am very happy and would highly recommend it!

Rivian R1T R1S RealWheelsEV NEW Rivian Accessories Brush Guard, Steps, Light Bar, Bed Rack and more! 20240326_132254

Rivian R1T R1S RealWheelsEV NEW Rivian Accessories Brush Guard, Steps, Light Bar, Bed Rack and more! 20240326_132326

Rivian R1T R1S RealWheelsEV NEW Rivian Accessories Brush Guard, Steps, Light Bar, Bed Rack and more! 20240326_132315

Rivian R1T R1S RealWheelsEV NEW Rivian Accessories Brush Guard, Steps, Light Bar, Bed Rack and more! 20240326_132305

Rivian R1T R1S RealWheelsEV NEW Rivian Accessories Brush Guard, Steps, Light Bar, Bed Rack and more! 20240326_132258

Sponsored

DMoney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I was one of the fortunate early buyers to purchase this Rivian Bumper Brush Guard. I installed it yesterday and drove it around today.

I am extremely pleased with the product. The pictures don't do it justice. It really looks super clean, elegant and cosmetically appealing to the eye.

The product is super high quality and appears to be pretty rugged. The powder coated matte black finish was perfect and all the components came together seamlessly.

Installation instructions were well written. Installation was super quick and easy. It took me less than 30 minutes to get it done.

Everything works as far as the sensors and cameras. No problems or issues whatsoever with the operation of the vehicle.

It appears to be made of tubular steel as opposed to solid metal. As such, it's not heavy and its pretty aerodynamic. In my opinion, it should have minimal impact on the range.

All in all, I am very happy and would highly recommend it!

20240326_132254.jpg

20240326_132326.jpg

20240326_132315.jpg

20240326_132305.jpg

20240326_132258.jpg
That looks so nice! Are these still up for sale? I just took delivery of my R1T yesterday. I want this Brush Guard!!!

Zenboy444

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Occupation
Business owner
Yes, they are up for sale. I am sure the site sponsor will chime in regarding availability.

I suspect that once they have adequate inventory, it will go up on their website.

This is the only product of this type that I know of that is available for the Rivian, so I suspect that demand will be strong.

k9ltd3

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Operations Manager
I'd be curious if you have anything in the works for the rear of the truck, like a type of armored bumper? After seeing the cost of repairs for minor dents that is my biggest worry so I am really wanting someone to come up with this option.
Sponsored