Sponsored

RealWheelsEV

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R1S, Hummer EV
Hello Rivian Community!

I wanted to introduce ourselves to you, we are RealWheelsEV. I know I haven't posted much here , but have been following Rivian and this forum from the start and have been a huge fan since day 1. That said we are a vehicle accessory manufacturer and have been making parts and accessories for Cars, trucks, and SUV's for over 40 years! We are launching a new accessory line specifically made for Rivians that features Stainless Steel Brush Guards, Side Steps, Bed and Roof Racks, and the all important horn upgrade!

I can't wait to show you all more, but here is preview of some upcoming parts.

Rivian R1T R1S RealWheelsEV NEW Rivian Accessories Brush Guard, Steps, Light Bar, Bed Rack and more! IMG_5130.JPG
Rivian R1T R1S RealWheelsEV NEW Rivian Accessories Brush Guard, Steps, Light Bar, Bed Rack and more! IMG_5129.JPG
Rivian R1T R1S RealWheelsEV NEW Rivian Accessories Brush Guard, Steps, Light Bar, Bed Rack and more! IMG_3162.JPG
Rivian R1T R1S RealWheelsEV NEW Rivian Accessories Brush Guard, Steps, Light Bar, Bed Rack and more! IMG_3163.JPG
Rivian R1T R1S RealWheelsEV NEW Rivian Accessories Brush Guard, Steps, Light Bar, Bed Rack and more! IMG_3164.JPG
Rivian R1T R1S RealWheelsEV NEW Rivian Accessories Brush Guard, Steps, Light Bar, Bed Rack and more! IMG_3165.JPG
Rivian R1T R1S RealWheelsEV NEW Rivian Accessories Brush Guard, Steps, Light Bar, Bed Rack and more! IMG_3169.JPG
Rivian R1T R1S RealWheelsEV NEW Rivian Accessories Brush Guard, Steps, Light Bar, Bed Rack and more! IMG_3171.JPG
Rivian R1T R1S RealWheelsEV NEW Rivian Accessories Brush Guard, Steps, Light Bar, Bed Rack and more! IMG_5180.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tarkus

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'06 Lincoln Mark LT & '21 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid
Occupation
Outdoor/Indoor E911 Wireless Engineer
Very interesting.... :like:
Rivian R1T R1S RealWheelsEV NEW Rivian Accessories Brush Guard, Steps, Light Bar, Bed Rack and more! 20230820_134314

I may be installing these brush guards soon... :cool:

OP
OP
RealWheelsEV

RealWheelsEV

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Thanks guys! Yes we will have everything up and available soon. We have had almost everything completed and installed for over 6 months, and have just been testing to make sure it is all perfect before it goes live. It's been tough not talking about the parts when we've received such positive feed back during testing. Wait until you hear the horn upgrade, it sounds awesome coming from a Rivian!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Duquesne

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram Powerwagon, Alfa Giulia Quad
Occupation
Yes
Are those your rims too?

Sponsored

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

OP
OP
RealWheelsEV

RealWheelsEV

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I was thinking "ADA compliant". Happy for people to get options but I'm not a fan of the shiny look.
I completely understand and I agree about giving options. While the brushed finished blends and flows really well with the factory silver trim pieces, all of our products are also available in black powder coat like you can see with these side steps on this R1S below. What's cool about these is not only the aggressive non-slip tread pattern, but the substrate material is also Stainless Steel. So you know that if you can run them completely bare through all of the elements without any damage to the finish, you can be sure that after powder coat you will never have to worry about your steps (or any of our products) rusting out after a few seasons in the snow/salt. More pictures and info to come soon.
Rivian R1T R1S RealWheelsEV NEW Rivian Accessories Brush Guard, Steps, Light Bar, Bed Rack and more! IMG_4715.JPG

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Thanks guys! Yes we will have everything up and available soon. We have had almost everything completed and installed for over 6 months, and have just been testing to make sure it is all perfect before it goes live. It's been tough not talking about the parts when we've received such positive feed back during testing. Wait until you hear the horn upgrade, it sounds awesome coming from a Rivian!
Please don't say SOON, sensitive word around here...

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I completely understand and I agree about giving options. While the brushed finished blends and flows really well with the factory silver trim pieces, all of our products are also available in black powder coat like you can see with these side steps on this R1S below. What's cool about these is not only the aggressive non-slip tread pattern, but the substrate material is also Stainless Steel. So you know that if you can run them completely bare through all of the elements without any damage to the finish, you can be sure that after powder coat you will never have to worry about your steps (or any of our products) rusting out after a few seasons in the snow/salt. More pictures and info to come soon.
IMG_4715.JPG
Rock sliders in your future???

iansriv

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
The running boards look nice. I have been on the fence due to delivery inconsistencies and the current ones cut off the puddle light. An easy DIY install that's flush would be also great. Have you considered making roof racks too? All the best.
Sponsored