E-lectric

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T El Cap w/ 22s , 24 BMW i5 M60
Clubs

Thanks guys! Yes we will have everything up and available soon. We have had almost everything completed and installed for over 6 months, and have just been testing to make sure it is all perfect before it goes live. It's been tough not talking about the parts when we've received such positive feed back during testing. Wait until you hear the horn upgrade, it sounds awesome coming from a Rivian!
Canā€™t wait for the horn upgrade, definitely on my list.
Sponsored

OP
OP
RealWheelsEV

RealWheelsEV

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R1S, Hummer EV
Rock sliders in your future???
We'll see šŸ˜‰

The running boards look nice. I have been on the fence due to delivery inconsistencies and the current ones cut off the puddle light. An easy DIY install that's flush would be also great. Have you considered making roof racks too? All the best.
Yes, roof racks will be coming as well.

Nine_One_Six_R1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Clubs

I would be interested in Rock Slider and Brush Guard in black. Not sure I am a fan of the shiny ones though. But thanks for giving us options. šŸ‘

If you can make Rock Sliders similar to your Running Boards/Steps it would be great. Yours seem to have edge to edge coverage. Not sure why some other ones on the market seem to have a gap of coverage near the wheel wells.

Also, the brush guard seems interesting, did you considered adding a mounting location for a winch? As you know we have limited options for front winches, so you probably be the 1st in the market.

Last edited:

Cycliste

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T/20AT/2DNU, BMC TMR01/SRAM AXS/454 NSW
Occupation
Amateur aero weenie
Clubs

He isnā€™t talking about a winch option, so I suspect it is in development but not ready to be announced. I think the front cameras and sensors would be impacted by a winch.

In the meantime, I have a More Power Puller from Wyeth-Scott, and Iā€™m being careful about avoiding situations where I could need a winch

OP
OP
RealWheelsEV

RealWheelsEV

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Canā€™t wait for the horn upgrade, definitely on my list.
I should have the horn kits ready to go before the end of the year. Amazing how much more authoritative the R1 feels when that new sound is coming out!

Sponsored

Nine_One_Six_R1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Clubs

He isnā€™t talking about a winch option, so I suspect it is in development but not ready to be announced. I think the front cameras and sensors would be impacted by a winch.

In the meantime, I have a More Power Puller from Wyeth-Scott, and Iā€™m being careful about avoiding situations where I could need a winch
I have been thinking about getting a winch to the rear. Something portable using the tow receiver + cradle. But the battery for it and how to get it powered has put me in pause.

But the one you linked seems even more portable and no cradle needed, and obviously no battery in exchange for some sweat. :CWL:

Have you used it?

I see it's rated at 12,000 lbs? is that with a double rope pull?

Last edited:

Cycliste

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T/20AT/2DNU, BMC TMR01/SRAM AXS/454 NSW
Occupation
Amateur aero weenie
Clubs

I havenā€™t used it. Iā€™m too cautious now after watching off road recovery videos. I would try using it to move a downed log on a forest service road. Maybe

Last edited:

Bimmer100

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Audio HiFi Manufacturer
Clubs

Do you have a source to get these wheels? Maybe would look great on my Rivian blue R1T
Have 22ā€ sport bright but maybe want some ATā€™s

tjpoe

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S & R1T
Occupation
Engineer
The tires look pretty nice. Are they wider than the stock 20s? How do they effect mileage?

Sponsored

OP
OP
RealWheelsEV

RealWheelsEV

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Do you have a source to get these wheels? Maybe would look great on my Rivian blue R1T
Have 22ā€ sport bright but maybe want some ATā€™s
The wheels are Fuel Off-Road Rage (D711). Going from your 22" sport brights to these 20" with an A/T will make for a pretty dramatic difference in the looks department on your R1T.

The tires look pretty nice. Are they wider than the stock 20s? How do they effect mileage?
These are a 285 series tire, so just a hair wider. So far I haven't really noticed a difference in range. I was expecting a rougher ride, but so far I've been pleasantly surprised with how smooth the truck feels.

a76marine

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 Jeep J10 (Pickup Truck) & 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Data Analytics and Intelligence
Clubs

Hello Rivian Community!

I wanted to introduce ourselves to you, we are RealWheelsEV. I know I haven't posted much here , but have been following Rivian and this forum from the start and have been a huge fan since day 1. That said we are a vehicle accessory manufacturer and have been making parts and accessories for Cars, trucks, and SUV's for over 40 years! We are launching a new accessory line specifically made for Rivians that features Stainless Steel Brush Guards, Side Steps, Bed and Roof Racks, and the all important horn upgrade!

I can't wait to show you all more, but here is preview of some upcoming parts.

IMG_5180.JPG
Having seen this rig in person (Chicagoland Rivian Meet-up) I can attest to how good this looks all together. The wife is even asking me to get the running boards from RealWheelsEV!

Also... hands down the coolest "business card" ever made. :)

OP
OP
RealWheelsEV

RealWheelsEV

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Thanks Tom, much appreciated! You have a pretty mean looking truck too especially with the matte black and yellow accents. I'm doing a couple running board installs next week on R1S's, so anytime you're ready just let me know and we'll get your R1T setup too.

If you need anymore "business cards", I'm sure I'll have some more at the next meet up šŸ˜‰

mkennedy1996

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Model X, Model Y
Hello Rivian Community!

I wanted to introduce ourselves to you, we are RealWheelsEV. I know I haven't posted much here , but have been following Rivian and this forum from the start and have been a huge fan since day 1. That said we are a vehicle accessory manufacturer and have been making parts and accessories for Cars, trucks, and SUV's for over 40 years! We are launching a new accessory line specifically made for Rivians that features Stainless Steel Brush Guards, Side Steps, Bed and Roof Racks, and the all important horn upgrade!

I can't wait to show you all more, but here is preview of some upcoming parts.

IMG_5130.JPG
IMG_5129.JPG
IMG_3162.JPG
IMG_3163.JPG
IMG_3164.JPG
IMG_3165.JPG
IMG_3169.JPG
IMG_3171.JPG
IMG_5180.JPG
Are those LED lights in the brush guard?