Sponsored

Pics: R1T’s delivered to Rockville

Max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Truck
Well, my coffee is good and it was a quick drive. Despite having a huge glass encased showroom where they could put a truck allowing us a view through the windows, they’ve clearly hidden the product in back behind garage door and key. There is a turnkey solar powered security camera apparatus with flashing lights and multiple cameras out front. Welcoming.
Man, c’mon Rivian …it would have made my day to actually see one!
It sounds like reconnaissance was just the first step in your operation. I have a feeling you will go back tonight and since pandemic is not quite over yet, you will be wearing a mask.

Rivian R1T R1S Pics: R1T’s delivered to Rockville 1646576531098

If you get your R1 earlier than expected, share some photos ;)
Sponsored

Brwood14608

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future R1T Adventure
Occupation
Firefighter
I plan to go by tomorrow around 11 am. My hope is they locked them up to keep them out of the rain today and also I would imagine they are closed on Sunday’s not doing deliveries. I’m hoping to catch some of them being cleaned up and prepped tomorrow and if so I will post my findings here!

mikeB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Chevy Colorado
Clubs

I plan to go by tomorrow around 11 am. My hope is they locked them up to keep them out of the rain today and also I would imagine they are closed on Sunday’s not doing deliveries. I’m hoping to catch some of them being cleaned up and prepped tomorrow and if so I will post my findings here!
May not want to waste your time. This is a huge facility with indoor work bays and roof top parking. They could hide hundreds of them. I went by this afternoon. Everything is tucked away.
Rivian R1T R1S Pics: R1T’s delivered to Rockville 1646595035978

MadMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Grand Cherokee, Tesla Model 3
Anyone have any luck driving by here this last week?

Sponsored

Pcostello

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Q7;Suburban;Sierra
I went by there last week - was at Audi dealer across the street. No R1 - only two Rivian rollback trucks out front. No vehicles visible in “showroom”.

Picard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, X5 45E
Drove by last night as I had to visit Microcenter nearby. Nothing to see and its completely empty (as far as I could tell). There were 3 signs out front stating "customer delivery staging" but that was it. The "showroom" has a all glass facade and you can see that nothing has been done inside at all. There is a bunch of office chairs stacked up to the side but that's it.

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE

r1t_kev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Crosstrek
Not gonna lie. I don't love the 20" Brights on the T...
Not my choice either, but interesting to see the spec. I think on a lighter colorway, having less contrast, it might be more appealing. Still, less shiny more better for me.

Sponsored

Inkedsphynx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 LE R1T, '21 CB500FA, '21 CMX1100A
I like the 20" dark so went with those, but definitely wouldn't choose the brights.

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
1647449656676.png

Some more from Yesterday
Oh man these pics are making my decisions so difficult. I have the Bright 20's configured on my R1S and was considering switching from LG to FG. Now I'm not so sure - both the greens look quite muted in the shadows (and confers with my in-person sighting of LG). Do lighter colors suit the R1S, especially with the contrast of the black roof? I feel like the more confused I am, the more likely I will end up with Glacier White or LA Silver.

camaroz1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Occupation
Engineer
I don't like the shiny, but also don't like black, so the standard AT wheels seem like the best compromise to me.

Max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Truck
1647449656676.png

Some more from Yesterday

That looks like a perfect opportunity for the driver in that Bimmer to hop out and put a tracker on one of those R1Ts so he can accidentally bump into the owner in a store or sporting event and make a new best friend.

To the owner that may be reading this, the dude with the freakish smile walking toward you in the grocery store, in the parking lot, ..... could be me ;)

Not gonna lie. I don't love the 20" Brights on the T...
Not my cuppa tea either but It does not look as bad on Silver.

Rivian R1T R1S Pics: R1T’s delivered to Rockville MD_R1T

SRTConvert

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Lincoln Navigator L
I agree with Max on the Bright wheels on LA Silver - Silver Body / Black Trim / Bright Wheels. I think it is the best color for them and what I have in my current configuration.
Sponsored