Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Visual Effects
Clubs

https://rivian.com/support/article/...fpLA0UBhjU6D8K99BsQRgCnaz7ISPbWIueoHwhYsv415I

"We’ll email all existing Rivian owners in early April with instructions on how to opt-in to receive an adapter*. Once you’ve confirmed your interest, we’ll follow up to confirm your mailing address when your adapter is ready to be shipped.

Adapters will begin shipping in April, and we’ll prioritize our longest-standing owners for earliest fulfillment."

Rivian R1T R1S Article: How do I get free Rivian-approved NACS DC adapter? Shipping in April! rivian nacs adapter

Rivian R1T R1S Article: How do I get free Rivian-approved NACS DC adapter? Shipping in April! 1710779966452-pq
Sponsored

Last edited:

jtshaw

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, LE R1S
Occupation
Engineering VP
They should prioritize by pre-order date as to not double penalize those of us that waited extra long for a vehicle eh?:)

Sponsored

EvAdventure13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
"*For those taking delivery after in April and beyond, we’ll contact you separately about getting your adapter"

I am scheduled to pick up my R1T on March 29th. I'm going to push out to the following week to hopefully get the adapter sooner.

jerseyff

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T; mazdaspeed3
Occupation
IT
Edit: Read carefully (unlike me), I didn't get the next paragraph...shipping does start April as well

We’ll email all existing Rivian owners in early April with instructions on how to opt-in to receive an adapter*. Once you’ve confirmed your interest, we’ll follow up to confirm your mailing address when your adapter is ready to be shipped.
Adapters will begin shipping in April, and we’ll prioritize our longest-standing owners for earliest fulfillment.

Last edited:

crow979

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-E GT PE

crow979

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

crow979

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Read carefully, Rivian has not stated anything about shipping in April, only that owners can expect the email to opt-in for an adapter. Read the quote from their site below...
Uhh... Rivian clearly states...

Adapters will begin shipping in April, and we’ll prioritize our longest-standing owners for earliest fulfillment.

Not saying everyone will get it in April, but some will ship if they stick to the stated timeline.

Sponsored

sacramentoelectric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X, BMW i3
Clubs

shrink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S (x2); '22 R1T; '14 Jeep Cherokee
Clubs

I am curious as to how they'll multi-Rivian owners. I guess I'll have to opt in for 3 of these. My R1T was a relatively early delivery in 9/2022 (I know others here are much earlier), so I wonder as a "longer-standing owner" if I could just request 3 of these bad boys off the bat for all three of my R1's.

MidnightRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

ummmmmm....

RISK OF DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT

Protect the NACS DC adapter from moisture, water, and foreign objects at all times. If any exist or appear to have damaged or corroded the adapter, don't use it.

jerseyff

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T; mazdaspeed3
Occupation
IT
Uhh... Rivian clearly states...

Not saying everyone will get it in April, but some will ship if they stick to the stated timeline.
You're definitely right, I'm having a Monday 🤯
Sponsored