Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
IT Professional
Clubs

My R1T 2023 Rivian audio settings (non-Meridian).

Rivian R1T R1S Best stereo sound settings -- post yours! IMG_5718
Sponsored

shimps1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S
Clubs

Any suggestions for an R1S with .38 software and the Rivian sound system? They made some changes (more bass IMO), but I can't dial something in I am happy with.

Lobstahz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Tesla Model 3, Audi A4
You can add me to the list of R1S non meridian sounds system owners that are generally let down by the sound system.

There was another thread talking about a TSB on replacing the amp on R1S's to "provide more power to the rear speakers". If true, would seem to suggest they used the same amps from the R1T with a smaller interior and they're now changing that?

https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/...-anyone-else-have-that-done.20348/post-417707

hevak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T (Launch Green/FE Interior/Black 20" AT)
R1T non-Meridian System:

I started out by using AudioTools on iPhone to try an flatten out the sound a bit. Here's where I got with its EQ (and the corresponding RTA plots). I've run through this a couple times, and most times I seem to settle on a more subtle version of the "Voice/Vocals" preset curve in the Rivian but shifted down to avoid clipping. I just find that preset to be too harsh to my ear. Now I took a little liberty with the 63 and 125 to add a little punchiness back to the sound, but I'm finding that the vocals in most tracks are much clearer and more balanced than before.
Rivian R1T R1S Best stereo sound settings -- post yours! IMG_5231

Rivian R1T R1S Best stereo sound settings -- post yours! IMG_5229.PNG

Rivian R1T R1S Best stereo sound settings -- post yours! IMG_5230.PNG

I did note that 3D sound seems to mainly take the vocal range and spread it more around the cabin. Maybe this is a good thing for the rear passengers, but "Enhanced" can sometimes be a bit much. "On" seems like a good compromise.

Last edited:

Jim4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
My stereo sounds awful (non-Meridian). What's the consensus custom setting that sounds best?

aznkukuboi

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I for the life of me cannot get a good sound in my non Meridian R1T.

It sounds horrendous compared to my previous Teslas. The base crackles on even normal songs. When the base is super deep, it's annoying. (Any Drake song lol)
Sponsored