Sponsored

BestEvMod Bed Liner is now restocked! available for PRIME shipping.

shrink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S (x2); '22 R1T; '14 Jeep Cherokee
Clubs

Hi, I just received my bed mat and Frunk LIners - The Frunk liners fit great, the Mat no so great - I have attached some pics to see if you can tell me if I am doing something wrong to get it to fit. It seems to me to be about 1/2" too big side to side. I let it sit out in the sun for a day to flatten out the folds from shipping, but I can't get it to sit down like the photo above. Here is what mine looks like - 2023 Rivian R1T. Quality of the Bedliner seems fine - just doesn't seem to fit right -

PXL_20230617_191252626.jpg

PXL_20230617_191257426.jpg

PXL_20230617_191305653.jpg

PXL_20230617_191313281.jpg

PXL_20230617_191316317.jpg
Looks like you need to flip that over.
Sponsored

bfhennessey

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Managing Director
Haha - don't I feel like a moron - yes that was it - I will take a pic and post - Chalk it up to user error! Thank you for the quick reply -

Prime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY(P), Rivian R1T
For those having fitment or bubbles after install.. i left mine installed in my truck for a day or two in direct sunlight it settled and looks like it's painted on the bed floor. Just install it and let it settle in.

Vonmark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, Volvo V60 Cross Country
Haha - don't I feel like a moron - yes that was it - I will take a pic and post - Chalk it up to user error! Thank you for the quick reply -
Thanks for asking this question as I had the exact same issue. Flipped it and it fits perfect.

Sponsored

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
This one, that one and the other one.
Clubs

I'm sure it's probably required due to the size and not being able to produce a single smooth piece that large, but personally, not a fan of the cross ridges (side to side), especially the one near the tailgate. Every time I look at it, first glance makes me think the mat is too short for the bed. Wish one could be done without the cross ridges.

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
For those having fitment or bubbles after install.. i left mine installed in my truck for a day or two in direct sunlight it settled and looks like it's painted on the bed floor. Just install it and let it settle in.
I've tried this but mine has still not "settled out." I've left it both installed in the truck and also out of the truck and still getting a few spots popping up. Its gotten better, but certainly not 100% flat like it should be.

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I'm sure it's probably required due to the size and not being able to produce a single smooth piece that large
Hi
We actually made this on one single giant machine.
we made those cross ridges on purpose, and that's also part of the reason why we decided to make this bed liner. We saw some owner's tailgate was damaged by heavy items sliding around the bed, and we designed those to prevent this issue from happening. we designed them to either block or at least slow down the heavy items from hitting the tailgate.
and at the same time, those ridge is part of the foldable design, the lower storage space is easier to open with them

Last edited:
OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I've tried this but mine has still not "settled out." I've left it both installed in the truck and also out of the truck and still getting a few spots popping up. Its gotten better, but certainly not 100% flat like it should be.
Hi, try use hot water to rinse it. or place something heavy on the bed

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

the tunnel between the interior and the bed?
that small triangle space? i thought there is already a mat in it from Rivian isnt it.
Yes, there's already a rubber/plastic mat/liner that goes across the entire floor of the gear tunnel.

Sponsored

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

Shall we make another one with cross ridge on them? to prevent items sliding around?
I've had a cardboard box of stuff in the left side of my gear tunnel for months and it hasn't budged since I put it there. So I haven't had any issues with things sliding around on the rubber mat that's already in there.
Sponsored