Sponsored

Biggest electric fridge/freezer for frunk?

Foobar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model 3P, Eva Ribelle
Occupation
IT Exec

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Sponsored

Ozmt

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 genesis gv70 sport prestige. 13 fiat pop, 22 R1
Occupation
Air traffic controller, retired
I have this exact one with a different brand on it, works pretty good. It will fit in the frunk but I don't have a 12 volt outlet there. It will go into the tunnel if turned. I use the tunnel outlet through the seat pass through or I use tie downs in the bed and use the 120v. I have a hard tonneau so the bed is a good option if it's empty. I got mine on sale so I paid about 30%less

defcon888

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T, 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Occupation
Making money
Clubs

mcclajb

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Model 3
Clubs

Is this the 27 or 21 qt? If 27, the frunk closes without any issues? I have been putting the 21 qt BougeRV refrigerator in mine, but it’s a couple inches shorter. This one seems better in several ways, so I’m tempted to make the switch.
As for the lack of 12v in the frunk, I need to get around to wiring my own. It drives me insane that Rivian took that away. For now, I’m using an EcoFlow River to power it when in the frunk.

proto

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Alfa Romeo Stelvio, Lincoln MKC
If you have one sitting in a hot frunk and plug it in, how long does it take to reach freezing temps?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bradburn

Bradburn

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
Occupation
Educator
Clubs

Is this the 27 or 21 qt? If 27, the frunk closes without any issues? I have been putting the 21 qt BougeRV refrigerator in mine, but it’s a couple inches shorter. This one seems better in several ways, so I’m tempted to make the switch.
As for the lack of 12v in the frunk, I need to get around to wiring my own. It drives me insane that Rivian took that away. For now, I’m using an EcoFlow River to power it when in the frunk.
It’s the 27 and closes with no issue

OP
OP
Bradburn

Bradburn

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
Occupation
Educator
Clubs

I think I’ll wire my own too. Right now I just want to make sure it fits in there. A little annoying that it doesn’t have it anymore

dgennetten

First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer
Clubs

Which EcoFlow River?

cmugler

First Name
charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kona EV, Sprinter Bambi conversion
Occupation
retrired
Just curious if you put a 12 V refrigerator in the Frank is there enough ventilation for it to operate efficiently?
Sponsored