Sponsored

Delivered!

Rugbym8t

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram TRX
Congrats! I also have the hard to close rear driver door. Does it seem like the door is being push away from the body at the top by the weather stripping?

OP
OP
Fade5G

Fade5G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Bronco, 23 Rivian R1T
Clubs

Congrats! I also have the hard to close rear driver door. Does it seem like the door is being push away from the body at the top by the weather stripping?
Yeah it doesn’t seem like it is misaligned from what I can tell. Hopefully they are able to fix it because it takes an average of 2-3 times to get it closed because you have to slam it.

Sponsored

DuoRivians

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, MY
Yeah it doesn’t seem like it is misaligned from what I can tell. Hopefully they are able to fix it because it takes an average of 2-3 times to get it closed because you have to slam it.
It’s the weather seal on the rubber. After a few months of ownership, it’ll break in and feel normal

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Time for some reconnaissance driving ...R1T style.

Jtaylor16762

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model 3, Mercedes GL350, BMW i4
Occupation
Police Officer
Took delivery of my R1T yesterday. Delivery process was great for the most part. Overall I am very impressed with the truck with the exception of a few things that I noticed shortly after driving away that I am going to have the service techs look at:

1. Alignment is slightly off and there is a slight wobble at highway speeds (80mph)
2. Driver side rear door does not close easily
3. There is a blue permanent marker mark on one of the door trim panels

49373315-BE99-40C5-B22F-A9FFC3FF0631.jpeg
I had the same thing with front passenger door. Service center took care of it when I took it in for that and a few other minor issues. Works great now but my kids keep slamming the door because that is what they were used to.

Sponsored

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
This one, that one and the other one.
Clubs

Took delivery of my R1T yesterday. Delivery process was great for the most part. Overall I am very impressed with the truck with the exception of a few things that I noticed shortly after driving away that I am going to have the service techs look at:

1. Alignment is slightly off and there is a slight wobble at highway speeds (80mph)
2. Driver side rear door does not close easily
3. There is a blue permanent marker mark on one of the door trim panels

49373315-BE99-40C5-B22F-A9FFC3FF0631.jpeg
Driver side rear door is normal. Closes easily if the front door is open, but have to push with authority when closing it as the last door. I have the same issue with the hatch on my Vette. Have to slam it to get it closed all the way. Aside from being misaligned, which I guess it could be, just means that your truck seals up well. Just compressing more air into the volume of space available.

Last edited:

Riv_Ian

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Audi TTS, Triumph TR6, Tiger Explorer
Occupation
CEO
Beautiful combination. Congratulations!

tren01t

First Name
Lennert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T, 2006 Dodge Ram 1500
Occupation
Chemist
Nice color combination and congratulations!
Sponsored