Triangle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition, 20" Brights, Ocean Breeze
Occupation
Cinematographer
Clubs

My Drivers+ also does not work anymore. I used to be able to use it all the time, but now it won't engage at all. Even when I'm just in adaptive cruise control it will yell at me to put my hands on the wheel even though they already are. D+ functionality has fallen off with each update for me. I must have a bad sensor or something.

I've also taken this same drive hundreds of times in my R1S and so its not on a new road. I have a service appt in May... that's a long wait. Really bummed drivers+ stopped working.
Sponsored

srnyoung

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'15 eGolf, '04 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Occupation
Teacher
Clubs

Not really..but I do have a slight pull to the right. Is my alignment so bad it disengages D+?
I expect the robots think you are cranking to the right ("slight pull") and so disengages.
Get the alignment done and let us know!

BlixemT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T and a couple of Germans
Not really..but I do have a slight pull to the right. Is my alignment so bad it disengages D+?
I think try and engage it, with only a very very light touch on the steering wheel. it normally centers itself in the lane. My guess is you are trying to fight it.
There was a user here in Vancouver who had a similar issue. It turns out their idea of the center of the lane was not the same as the Rivians'. On further analysis he realized his idea of the center was not correct.
Sponsored