Sponsored

Earliest Ocean Coast Delivery Estimates?

ElCapiTan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mustang
Occupation
Computer Janitor
Glad I got in Dec 21 then! You ordered a month after me with a similar spec, my window is Dec 22- Jan 23, so you may be surprised how soon you get the truck... Hopefully?

I can hope. I'd definitely be fine with Jan 23.
Sponsored

Gsxr150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F
Not a peep from Rivian on an OC update, hu? Maybe late summer they will share an update on OC? That wood must have been a big problem.

doit82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, R1T
I had my OC config locked and guide assigned on 7/10/22. Guide said they would not be delivering until the fall. Still have not received any shop access yet however.

OP
OP
mabowden

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Kia Seltos SX
Occupation
Toby Flenderson
I had my OC config locked and guide assigned on 7/10/22. Guide said they would not be delivering until the fall. Still have not received any shop access yet however.
Super strange. I wonder what the point of that is.

Did you always have OC selected?

OP
OP
mabowden

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Toby Flenderson
Not a peep from Rivian on an OC update, hu? Maybe late summer they will share an update on OC? That wood must have been a big problem.
Yeah- I feel the same way. The Rivian poor communication woes... Although the communication to us is being improved (The VP of software development on reddit was an awesome touch), I do feel like they are listening to problems and complaints current customers are having, which is nice.

Sponsored

doit82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, R1T
Super strange. I wonder what the point of that is.

Did you always have OC selected?
I had it originally, changed to BM after the announced delay, and then just recently changed back to OC in the last week (but at least a few days before guide assignment). Not sure why that would trigger it, especially given my reservation date/delivery window.

OP
OP
mabowden

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Toby Flenderson
I had it originally, changed to BM after the announced delay, and then just recently changed back to OC in the last week (but at least a few days before guide assignment). Not sure why that would trigger it, especially given my reservation date/delivery window.
Hmmm... Sounds like some kind of system error. Well, you'll benefit when OC starts rolling off the line- TO THE FRONT OF THE LINE WITH YOU!

doit82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, R1T
Hmmm... Sounds like some kind of system error. Well, you'll benefit when OC starts rolling off the line- TO THE FRONT OF THE LINE WITH YOU!
Haha, I sure hope so!
Sponsored