Sponsored

darren1f

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, MB 560SL, Rivian R1S
Occupation
Consultant
If you also have a Tesla, can this include both vehicles? Or would I need to also join teslafi?
Sponsored

JabstaFiend

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2017 Pacifica Hybrid
Do you have a separate account on the vehicle for ElectraFi? I created an account and shared access specifically for ElectraFi purposes.

Are proximity and gear guard off at home?

Lastly, if you want to see if it's ElectraFi then one way is to remove it, give it a few days, and then see if the problem resolved.
What is the email I need to use to invite electrafi?

JabstaFiend

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2017 Pacifica Hybrid

Sponsored

240vPlug

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ElectrifiedOutdoors.com
Vehicles
23 R1T (Limestone), 23 R1S (El Cap)
Clubs

What is the email I need to use to invite electrafi?
If you use Gmail you should be able to create an alias. Gmail ignores periods in email addresses.

So if your email is [email protected] you could use [email protected] it will go to the same email but you can create a separate Rivian account with it just for the purposes of using ElectraFi.

Tullyweeds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2023 Volvo XC90 Recharge
Clubs

If you use Gmail you should be able to create an alias. Gmail ignores periods in email addresses.

So if your email is [email protected] you could use [email protected] it will go to the same email but you can create a separate Rivian account with it just for the purposes of using ElectraFi.
There is also this option, pulled this from google: The Gmail + trick uses what's called “plus addressing” to quickly create unique email addresses that can receive mail in an existing email account. All you have to do is add a "+" symbol and any word or combination of characters after your username and before the "@" symbol
Sponsored