Lars24

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Clubs

I take back the speculations in my previous post.

I drove by there today as I was out running errands. They have a small crew from Coordinated Civil Management, which appears to be a company that does EV charing installations in New England. They were out putting up chain fencing in the area. So, I believe construction has begun!

Rivian R1T R1S First Rivian Charger in New England? IMG_0730
Sponsored

OP
OP

Mhcosentino

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, VW Alltrack
Occupation
Business Development
Clubs

Stopped by check progress yesterday. Switchgear and Power Conversion units are set. New pole installed for utility service but did not see a transformer pad or transformer. The 6 dispensers were on pallets and the locations were being prepped for pads. Five are lined up for parking spaces and the sixth is on the exiting island for charing with a trailer. I think the Island will be removed and replaced so charging will be with the vehicle heading South (where the existing island currently is). This will be a significant improvement from the Electrify Americal station which I avoid at all costs.
Rivian R1T R1S First Rivian Charger in New England? IMG_3808
Rivian R1T R1S First Rivian Charger in New England? IMG_3809
Rivian R1T R1S First Rivian Charger in New England? IMG_3805

Jim4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Any updates on this? Seems like are zero in the northeast.

OP
OP

Mhcosentino

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, VW Alltrack
Occupation
Business Development
Clubs

I would not expect this site to be open before March. The installation crew is making good steady progress but there is a fair bit of work remaining. It appears to be a well planned project so expect they have the transformer ready to deliver and they can finish on schedule. Would love to use my R1T for skiing VT this spring and this W Lebanon RAN is the key.

jimk

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Jaguar I-Pace; 2023 Rivian R1T
Stopped by these chargers today and I’m no expert but to my eye work looks to be complete and someone just needs to peel the plastic wrap off the cables and switch them on!

Sponsored

Lars24

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Clubs

Stopped by these chargers today and I’m no expert but to my eye work looks to be complete and someone just needs to peel the plastic wrap off the cables and switch them on!
I drove by today. I think it just needs a transformer and a final inspection. I'm assuming that's done by the power company?

They added a nice fence around the power cabinets, and have also fixed the orientation of the pull through spot. Hopefully not too much longer!

Sponsored

OP
OP

Mhcosentino

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, VW Alltrack
Occupation
Business Development
Clubs

The site is demobilized with the transformer pad empty. This site could sit this way for some time. Transformers are long lead time items these days. The site still needs some civil construction to relocated the traffic flow, curbing, bollards, paving, signage and striping. Probably still months away from completion. So much for ski season.
Rivian R1T R1S First Rivian Charger in New England? IMG_3923

DB-EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1s
I drove past two rows of super chargers in Brattleboro, VT Yesterday and said to myself.. Soon.. Soon.. :)
Status check? : )

RandomMcRandomFace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90, R1S
The double whammy of my (formerly) go-to superchargers being currently incompatible and the Lebanon RAN not being done yet is killing me for ski season . . . why won't these people think about my ski season!!

Riptonite

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S & Model X
Occupation
Aerospace
Clubs

I stopped by this morning but didn't check the transformer pad since I hadn't checked this thread in a while. I will be back in a week or two. Currently looks like...

Rivian R1T R1S First Rivian Charger in New England? 20240320_095524

Rivian R1T R1S First Rivian Charger in New England? 20240320_095550
Sponsored