Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, VW Alltrack
Occupation
Business Development
Clubs

I was looking for a place to charge on Mount Desert Island, Maine by Acadia National Park and a Rivian Waypoint popped up. It was unexpected and very welcome.
Rivian R1T R1S First Rivian Charger in New England? IMG_3162

It was easy and free to charge with a nice trail on this quiet side of the island for activity. The trail was newly blazed with Compass Yellow paint. Nice touch.

Rivian R1T R1S First Rivian Charger in New England? IMG_3175
Sponsored

Krusty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ninety Eight 90 Supra 90 Range Rover
Occupation
Business Owner
I was looking for a place to charge on Mount Desert Island, Maine by Acadia National Park and a Rivian Waypoint popped up. It was unexpected and very welcome.
IMG_3162.jpeg

It was easy and free to charge with a nice trail on this quiet side of the island for activity. The trail was newly blazed with Compass Yellow paint. Nice touch.

IMG_3175.jpeg
I believe it is. Now that Tesla is opening up their chargers, I can't think of a place where a charger isn't accessible in New England. We have plenty of options for charging on most of the major routes and destinations. Only issue might be quantity of chargers in high demand locations.

p3ck

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I drove past two rows of super chargers in Brattleboro, VT Yesterday and said to myself.. Soon.. Soon.. :)

rtobrien63

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
veterinarian
Maine: We a charging station north of 95 and rte 1. anywhere near north conway, bethel, fryeburg would help using my R11T for hiking, climbing in the whites. very limited currently

Paradigm_Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Audi RS5, and a few more
Occupation
Architect
Clubs

Maine: We a charging station north of 95 and rte 1. anywhere near north conway, bethel, fryeburg would help using my R11T for hiking, climbing in the whites. very limited currently
Agreed -our cabin is in the Bethel area and would be great to have more opportunities to charge in this area. Our PV at the cabin is only enough for some lights and small fridge

Sponsored

lostinafog

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T quad large Canyon Red, 2018 Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Finance
Clubs

Man, I just looked at the Rivian and Waypoint charger map and it literally shows zero chargers in New England. I know we get access theoretically to some of the Tesla chargers next year, but come on. I found one spot with a fast charger in Burlington, got routed to some chargers in drive from CT to Burlington to Montreal and back that were literally just one not very quick charger. New England can be an outdoor playground--help us out Rivian!

wmr1t

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

There are two locations in New England with permits on the unofficial RAN map, one in Holyoke, MA, and one in Lebanon, NH. Have there been any signs of life at either spot?

Lars24

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Clubs

md2023

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
Clubs

Headed to Mt Sunapee this winter as usual (from MA). Any experience/recommendations/warnings on charing in Concord or Manchester? I generally use PlugShare and there is not much close to Sunapee.

Tdreamer

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S Plaid
Occupation
IT
There are two locations in New England with permits on the unofficial RAN map, one in Holyoke, MA, and one in Lebanon, NH. Have there been any signs of life at either spot?
Anyone near Holyoke able to visit the permitted RAN site there? I believe it may have finally begun construction. In case the information isn't easily found elsewhere, the address is 45 Holyoke St, Holyoke, MA 01040. Here's the image from the site plan:

Rivian R1T R1S First Rivian Charger in New England? 1699917463154

Sponsored

Franksmartin

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
Software

VTEquus

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Suburu Impreza,
Occupation
former UN staff
Clubs

Anyone near Holyoke able to visit the permitted RAN site there? I believe it may have finally begun construction. In case the information isn't easily found elsewhere, the address is 45 Holyoke St, Holyoke, MA 01040. Here's the image from the site plan:

1699917463154.png
Headed to Holyoke for TG - will try to check it out and report back!

OP
OP

Mhcosentino

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, VW Alltrack
Occupation
Business Development
Clubs

Originally saw it on the RANTracker twitter feed:
I drove by the future Rivian RAN location in West Lebanon, NH this weekend and it looks like they have a contractor mobilizing for the install. This RAN couldn't happen fast enough. I will not even consider stoping at Electrify America in West Lebanon. It is a disaster.
Rivian R1T R1S First Rivian Charger in New England? Rivan W. Lebanon RAN Construction Mobilization

Lars24

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Clubs

That equipment has been staged there for a couple weeks now.

I held out posting the same thing since I do see a couple of permits regarding commercial renovations starting up (including a permit for interior demolition in a few of the retail spaces). And, I haven't seen any activity on the charging permit.

I'm in that area with some regularity, as I live a couple minutes away.
Sponsored