Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T, 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Occupation
Making money
Clubs

They didn't offer Saturday/Sunday delivery when I got mine (a year ago). Nice to hear they do now.
We picked ours up last year on a Wednesday. When I did the test drive in Feb. 2023 it was a Saturday and there were people picking up their R1's....they called it a "ceremony" (LOLOL).

This is West Sacramento so maybe different SC's have different schedules.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ssbmx90

ssbmx90

First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sti, Tesla
Occupation
Secret
I was at the Gaithersburg, MD SC this morning and commented on how full the lot was. He said most were awaiting delivery... That was a relief that they weren't all ahead of me for service.

1000001194.jpg

If you're taking delivery in Gaithersburg, it might be one of these.
Black is a nasty color eh, AKA mean lookin. I don't think I have seen a black Rivian in S.D. area yet.

rcsting

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T, 2023 Model Y Performance.
Clubs

It’s been there for a week! What are they doing…
They asked if I wanted to take delivery on Tuesday but due to my work schedule I’m only available to pick it up on Saturday.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 R1T
Did you do it on an available truck or you built one? I ordered mine today expecting the free upgrades/goodies but nothing says it in the buying process. Should I ask my guide about it?

s0ysauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Everyone that is taking deliveries this weekend, good luck. Make sure you check the panel gaps, and the weatherstripping. Oh also check to make sure your paint is not peeling because there is a different panel or lightbar that got too close to it. Ask how I know.

Sponsored

evguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 R1S LE; '18 Model 3 LR
Occupation
Law
Once the vehicle is paid for, it's considered sold on the books..delivery is unnecessary
While the financial report will be in May, they typically report the number of deliveries 1-2 days after the end of the quarter. Hopefully they report a good number next week!

Drathen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, M3P
Occupation
IT
I took delivery today at the SFO location and it went smoothly (found a few issues but no showstoppers). Less than four hours later my R1T got its first door ding while parked in a parking lot which has kind of soured the day. I'm not sure whether I should get it repaired or just leave it as is because there *could* be other dings in the future.

The delivery person said yesterday was a mad house and the location did over 40 deliveries with employees working 12+ hours. Today was expected to be less busy due to the holiday - there was one other person who showed up to take delivery while I was there.
Sponsored