jctownsley

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE Quad, Large Forest Green
You can no longer order a non pro.
Just to clarify then for the 60+ reservation holders you mentioned... If you booked with the discount sale you're getting V2 (obsolete version) unless you kick in another $1k for the upgrades. If you booked without the discount code you're getting V2Pro?
Sponsored

Team_GFC

Site Sponsor
First Name
GoFastCampers
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Manufacturer
Just to clarify then for the 60+ reservation holders you mentioned... If you booked with the discount sale you're getting V2 (obsolete version) unless you kick in another $1k for the upgrades. If you booked without the discount code you're getting V2Pro?
You're getting Pro unless you finalized your payment during the sale and during that process turned down the chance to upgrade.

If in doubt, don't worry. You'll be having a conversation with our sales team to finalize your purchase, and they'll be going over options, colors etc with you then and will make sure you're totally happy. And they'll be reaching out to you as soon as we have a final production product to show you, so you know exactly what you're buying.

By placing a deposit, those 60 or so people secured their place in the production queue.

agame32

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y
Nice teaser! I’m looking forward to first-hand experiences from the people who can go see this at Overland Expo PNW.

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

Nice teaser! I’m looking forward to first-hand experiences from the people who can go see this at Overland Expo PNW.
I'm going on Friday plan on checking out the latest Rivian camper offerings from GoFast, Hardsider and Oru Designs and any other. Looking forward to it.

Sponsored

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

Would love to hear your thoughts!
I think Go Fast has a solid offering that will be great for a lot of folks. Definitely the lightest option that is currently (or soon) to be available as far as I know. Rather than give an overview of all of the campers I saw at the expo on this thread I created a dedicated one with my observations.
Sponsored