Sponsored

Has Anyone Received their Rivian Tesla Super Charger Adaptor?

agentfive

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Anyone gotten their Rivian adaptor for NCS to CCS?
Sponsored

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
I received a shipment of 100 yesterday. I can let them go for the low low price of $999 each. To give you the best value it will be shipped via stagecoach, which can take up to 6 month .:movember:

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

I received a shipment of 100 yesterday. I can let them go for the low low price of $999 each. To give you the best value it will be shipped via stagecoach, which can take up to 6 month .:movember:
PLEASE RELOCATE THIS POST TO THE MARKETPLACE AND ABIDE BY THOSE RULES, GOOD SIR.

Sponsored

jeeden

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, 2016 Ford Escape, 2015 Ford Mustang GT
Occupation
Project Manager
Clubs

There was a mix up and I had 1800 of them arrive at my house. I'm thinking of using them like pavers on my garage floor, sort of like a cobblestone effect... they are very soft to walk on though...

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
Wow. I hate being THAT guy, but the rash of new threads on this topic is really incredible.

Can someone create a wiki/FAQ on supercharger access and have the mods pin it to the top of the forum? And any new threads asking things easily answered on the wiki/FAQ just get merged into that one?

tmm0f5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
I got this notification yesterday. It says the package is only 1 pound which seems light for an adapter. I didn't order anything from Rivian, so no idea what else it would be. Will keep you updated.

Rivian R1T R1S Has Anyone Received their Rivian Tesla Super Charger Adaptor? IMG_1066.PNG

Update: It now shows Delivery on Friday.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Chewy734

First Name
Ashu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW, Ford, Rivian
Clubs

I got this notification yesterday. It says the package is only 1 pound which seems light for an adapter. I didn't order anything from Rivian, so no idea what else it would be. Will keep you updated.

IMG_1066.PNG

Maybe a poster of the Rivian NACS adapter.

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
Rivian said it would email owners in early April with more information. They also said they will confirm your mailing address before shipping anything.

This is at least the 2nd person in the last week who has thought, "Gee, I guess nobody's excited about getting the adapter, people have gotten the adapter, and LITERALLY NOBODY has said anything in this forum about getting the adapter. I guess I'll ask, just in case."

There's an active 3-page thread about someone's 3d printed hitch receiver storage box. You don't think there will be a MASSIVE thread about people starting to get their NACS-CCS adapters?!

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

IMG_1066.PNG

I had several boxes of them show up yesterday.
Rivian R1T R1S Has Anyone Received their Rivian Tesla Super Charger Adaptor? 1711560597400-z
Sponsored