How to Assign / Re-Assign Phone Key

TexasBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Help, I can't seem to find this answer anywhere. How can I reassign a phone key to a different driver? We have two phones enabled as keys but both are attached to the "owner" and I cannot move one of the phones to the second "driver."

When I go to the Security->Drivers and keys -> keys on the app I can select any key (key card, fob) and it will give the option to Reassign to a driver, but the phone keys are both attached to the "owner" with no option to transfer. Same if I go to Security->Drivers and keys -> Drivers ->Assign a Key The app will give me the option to assign any of the key cards and fob, but not a phone.
Sponsored

Stevetom84

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Did your 2nd driver create a Rivian account and register their phone as a key through that account with an invite from the primary account? If the 2nd phone was added with your primary login, I think it remains associated with whatever account it was created with.

OP
OP
TexasBob

TexasBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Yes, she has a Rivian account and it was added with an invite. I also deleted it and re-added.

OP
OP
TexasBob

TexasBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
FGS, never mind! She was logged into my account when she added her phone. Arrrrrgh.

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Sponsored

OP
OP
TexasBob

TexasBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Now, if someone can tell me how to adjust the podcast play speed on the Tunein App, that would be great.... (frustrations of dealing with a new UI).

Stevetom84

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
FGS, never mind! She was logged into my account when she added her phone. Arrrrrgh.
Glad it’s an easy fix! Also, good choice on compass yellow with the R1S. You don’t see many of them and I think it looks awesome!

OP
OP
TexasBob

TexasBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
is this possible?
Not possible. I got in touch with TuneIn and the Rivian implementation (on the TuneIn side) does not enable speed selection. It is on the development list. I have switched to Spotify for podcasts since it allows for speed adjustments.