Sponsored

Introducing Our New Door Handle Storage Box for Rivian R1S and R1T - Enhance Your Convenience!

sub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Tesla Model 3
Does this fit in the 1st row, 2nd row, or both?
Sponsored

Ohm Boy

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Renewable Energy
Clubs

I have ones and like the practicality of them however the fit is not the best.
If this would be a perfect fit (means not moving when I grab the door and use it as the door handle) then I would buy these as an upgrade :)
Chrisy, do you have of these exact products from this company? Or “one of these” as in a product like the one offered by this company? Just wondering if the one that’s you have whose fit isn’t all that great is from this Houclemic company. Thanks!!

Ohm Boy

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Renewable Energy
Clubs

@Houclemic, I count seven questions that were asked that you have not answered. One could infer from this that your customer service isn’t all that good.

Chrisy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T DM
Chrisy, do you have of these exact products from this company? Or “one of these” as in a product like the one offered by this company? Just wondering if the one that’s you have whose fit isn’t all that great is from this Houclemic company. Thanks!!
I have one from a different company (sold on Amazon for some time now). Would not want to name them just to avoid any possible legal actions. But I can say what I have is not from Houclemic.

I really would want to buy this new one that was announced in this thread.
@Houclemic : I have the money and it is burning my pockets ;)
Sponsored