Sponsored

Introducing Our New Door Handle Storage Box for Rivian R1S and R1T - Enhance Your Convenience!

Houclemic

Site Sponsor
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Retail
Hello Rivian Community,

I'm excited to introduce a new accessory that aims to enhance the convenience and usability of your Rivian vehicle - our specially designed Door Handle Storage Box. We've noticed that the front door handles in some vehicles are hollow, and it's common for drivers and passengers to place small items like phones or keys in this space. Recognizing this, we've developed a storage solution that fits perfectly into this spot.

Our Door Handle Storage Box is tailored to match the dimensions of the front door handles, providing additional storage space without compromising on the vehicle's aesthetics. We offer the storage box in two colors: sleek black and elegant white, catering to different tastes and vehicle interiors.

Made from high-quality silicone, our storage boxes are not only durable but also add a touch of sophistication to your vehicle's interior. Plus, we've incorporated a thoughtful pull tab on the edge of the box, making it incredibly easy to remove and access your belongings.
Rivian R1T R1S Introducing Our New Door Handle Storage Box for Rivian R1S and R1T - Enhance Your Convenience! 01
Rivian R1T R1S Introducing Our New Door Handle Storage Box for Rivian R1S and R1T - Enhance Your Convenience! 04
Rivian R1T R1S Introducing Our New Door Handle Storage Box for Rivian R1S and R1T - Enhance Your Convenience! 06
Rivian R1T R1S Introducing Our New Door Handle Storage Box for Rivian R1S and R1T - Enhance Your Convenience! 02
Rivian R1T R1S Introducing Our New Door Handle Storage Box for Rivian R1S and R1T - Enhance Your Convenience! 03
Rivian R1T R1S Introducing Our New Door Handle Storage Box for Rivian R1S and R1T - Enhance Your Convenience! 05

Rivian R1T R1S Introducing Our New Door Handle Storage Box for Rivian R1S and R1T - Enhance Your Convenience! 01
Rivian R1T R1S Introducing Our New Door Handle Storage Box for Rivian R1S and R1T - Enhance Your Convenience! 02
Rivian R1T R1S Introducing Our New Door Handle Storage Box for Rivian R1S and R1T - Enhance Your Convenience! 03

We believe this accessory will be a good for keeping your essentials organized and within reach while on the road. If you're interested in our product or would like to stay updated on new releases and enjoy first-wave benefits, we invite you to join our Facebook product group.

We're eager to hear your thoughts and see how many of you might be interested in this innovation. Your feedback is invaluable as we continue to develop products that serve the Rivian community's needs.

Thank you for considering our new Door Handle Storage Box. We look forward to your support and feedback.

Join our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/6907465146036295 to stay updated and enjoy exclusive benefits on our new products!

Best regards,

HOUCLEMIC Team
Rivian R1T R1S Introducing Our New Door Handle Storage Box for Rivian R1S and R1T - Enhance Your Convenience! Houclemic300x100
Sponsored

Last edited:

Chrisy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T DM
I have ones and like the practicality of them however the fit is not the best.
If this would be a perfect fit (means not moving when I grab the door and use it as the door handle) then I would buy these as an upgrade :)

OP
OP
Houclemic

Houclemic

Site Sponsor
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Retail
If this would be a perfect fit (means not moving when I grab the door and use it as the door handle) then I would buy these as an upgrade :)
we designed this shape particularly for this aim! The purpose of the lower part is to prevent it from shaking.

WhidbeyIsland

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Lexus RX350 & 2023 R1T
Occupation
Retired!
How about a few pictures of it installed in a vehicle?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Houclemic

Houclemic

Site Sponsor
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Retail
see the post for updated photos with car

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

Looks nice, when will this be available?

Ingo B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Word Slinger
I have a simpler version from a different vendor (no pull tab, no logo),
Same, but even the simpler ones are great. This is definitely something I never knew I needed until I got it.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T Launch Edition
This is going to be a winner if it fits without moving.
Any plans to make it for the rear passengers?

Sponsored

punjabi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Software
Clubs

Looks good. Please post link to purchase this. I couldn’t see it in your amazon store

OP
OP
Houclemic

Houclemic

Site Sponsor
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Retail
Looks good. Please post link to purchase this. I couldn’t see it in your amazon store
yes I will update the purchase link when it is available. It is on the way.

onesoil

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2002 Audi B5 S4 Wagon
Occupation
Director of Operations at Vermont Compost Company
Any update on when these will be available?
Sponsored