Sponsored

Latest VIN check R1T. What is the real production rate...

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Model Y
Are we seeing any '23 VINs yet? 10th digit switches from 'N' to 'P'.
I asked my Guide and employees at my local SC and nobody coughed up any dates for the start of 2023 production.

I was contacted 3-weeks ago that they matched my R1T configuration but I passed on the truck. I instructed my Guide that I will wait for a 2023 model. My guess is 1/1/2023 but we will see.
Sponsored

DaveA

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I asked my Guide and employees at my local SC and nobody coughed up any dates for the start of 2023 production.

I was contacted 3-weeks ago that they matched my R1T configuration but I passed on the truck. I instructed my Guide that I will wait for a 2023 model. My guess is 1/1/2023 but we will see.
Was there something wrong with the one they matched you with? Or you just weren’t ready to take delivery?

TxBeachRivian

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura
Clubs

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Model Y
Was there something wrong with the one they matched you with? Or you just weren’t ready to take delivery?
It was at the factory and I passed on the truck. It never made it to my local SC.

I am a 2/21 reservation holder so what's another 8 or 12 weeks at this point waiting on a 2023 model.

Sponsored

fbitz777

First Name
francois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T 2017MX; 2022 Ioniq5 (2)
Picked mine up in Cleveland on Wednesday.
I just received an emergency kit by mail and got notice of floor mats being shipped.
I don't recall ordering them so are these a "gift" since I did not get the manual tonneau cover?

PS:
I started a Rivian Pittsburgh facebook group (2 members already!)

JohnnyRocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Porsche 911 C4S, 2022 Rivian R1T
I just received an emergency kit by mail and got notice of floor mats being shipped.
I don't recall ordering them so are these a "gift" since I did not get the manual tonneau cover?

PS:
I started a Rivian Pittsburgh facebook group (2 members already!)
Following your FB group now.

I just received notice that my floor mats are shipping, but I did order them in the configurator.

Also, you didn't get either manual or auto tonneau cover because you didn't order one. You would have had to have it in your configurator. I did the same and forgot to add it after all of the changes in March. We are lucky since our bed has the ability for the manual panels once they are available in the Gear Shop. In future models they have stated the "No" Tonneau cover configurations will ship with a different bed.

Sponsored

Blackhatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
Great to see the VINs approaching 14,000.

That said...I was a deposit holder in the 7,000s.

johstacy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
IT
Great to see the VINs approaching 14,000.

That said...I was a deposit holder in the 7,000s.
I saw somewhere in the forums someone had a VIN in the 14000's mine is 136xx and I am currently waiting for a delivery date.

vetmann

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Tesla Model YP, ZR1, Boxster, BMW
Can't believe they would even consider delivering a new vehicle like that. Piss poor quality control. No body should be expected to take delivery like that. Never in my life have I had issues like that on a new vehicle.
my vin is 13,04x, I have a guide but no delivery information is available. are they delivering with the tonneau or taking them off?

Ray

vetmann

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Tesla Model YP, ZR1, Boxster, BMW
so my VIN is 1304x and no delivery date. I never saw a tonneau option when I configured and I assumed it came with the electric cover like on the website. My guide now says it comes with none and can order manual for me. did I miss something?
Sponsored