First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model 3 LR AWD, 2017 BMW i3 REX, 2023 R1T
Occupation
IT
I am still without any function depending on cell connection. Rivian will not help because they have not received notification from ATT that system issues are resolved.

It is now 4 days.

Anyone else still have issues?
I drove for about an hour yesterday (Sunday) with no issues whatsoever on Tune In which uses cellular. I didn't have to do any resets, reboots, etc.. just got in and the music started playing as it usually does.
Sponsored

MA927

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1s
Occupation
Retired
I experienced the lack of internet connectivity issue Saturday, in addition my phone lost connectivity with the car and Tesla locations were used in mapping even though I chose the option to not include sites requiring an adapter. I reset the vehicle yesterday and all problems went away…for now anyway. There were communications issues this weekend

QuickFeat

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Saab 900S Turbo Convertible, Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Retired
Same issue. No connectivity. Done a hard reset and sleep mode twice with CS Friday and Sunday. SOS, Nav., Spotify, setting charging schedule, cell service, proximity lock all down. Earliest appt. I could get is May 21st...first issue I have had on vehicle, 12K in. Looking forward to reading the fix.

Technowizzard

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Retired Aerospace Engineer
This AM when I got in my truck, I noticed all connectivity was down. Alexa, Spotify, and tune in all aren’t working. I did a soft reset when I got to work but that didn’t fix it. Anybody encounter something similar?
Happened to me last Friday (3/27). All services returned back to normal Saturday (3/28). I live in Southern CA.

VSG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE/RB/OC/20
I am still without any function depending on cell connection. Rivian will not help because they have not received notification from ATT that system issues are resolved.

It is now 4 days.

Anyone else still have issues?
I was not affected by this at all in the Seattle area, and my R1T is still operating properly today.

Sponsored

mrgreat

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Sienna, 2011 Inifinti MX37, 2022 Camry Hybrid
Occupation
IT
Clubs

No issues here in Chicago-land that we have seen.

Cascadian

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, Outback
Clubs

Same issue. No connectivity. Done a hard reset and sleep mode twice with CS Friday and Sunday. SOS, Nav., Spotify, setting charging schedule, cell service, proximity lock all down. Earliest appt. I could get is May 21st...first issue I have had on vehicle, 12K in. Looking forward to reading the fix.
When you made the appointment did CS say that ATT outage is over?
May be it’s time for me to contact them again.
That’s quite a wait.
Where is your SC?

Singletracker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T w/AT 20”
I’ve had some of these similar issues, in the last 24 hours. An overnight scheduled charge didn’t happen. The phone app has limited connectivity with the vehicle. For instance, there is no way to start a charging session manually from the app. The shortcuts on my Watch/phone are not working. Talked to a Rivian person who indiacted it might have something to do with some issues that AT&T was having. Hopefully, it will resolve itself. We’ll see what happens tomorrow.

jollyroger

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model 3, R1T
Occupation
IT Manager
I just noticed that I have no app to vehicle connectivity either. It’s charging but my app doesn’t show it.

however mine should be on WiFi and I was able to see it connect on my router. I have a feeling this one is a different issue.

QuickFeat

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
When you made the appointment did CS say that ATT outage is over?
May be it’s time for me to contact them again.
That’s quite a wait.
Where is your SC?
CS in Portland. I am in Bend, OR. Appt. set with mobile CS. CS did mention AT&T and other providers. I have Verizon.

Sponsored

Singletracker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T w/AT 20”
My app also shows the vehicle is off line, even though the in-vehicle display shows its connected to WiFi. About the only thing I can do with the app is lock/unlock the doors and turn on/off the interior climate settings.

Rivian R1T R1S Lost all internet IMG_0197

Rivian R1T R1S Lost all internet IMG_0196

Rivian R1T R1S Lost all internet IMG_0195

Beau Life

First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RT1
Occupation
Persoanl Trainer
This AM when I got in my truck, I noticed all connectivity was down. Alexa, Spotify, and tune in all aren’t working. I did a soft reset when I got to work but that didn’t fix it. Anybody encounter something similar?
I talked with service team this morning- we did a reset by pressing the left button on left side of steering wheel and caution lights button for 15 seconds to reset, then it took about 90 seconds to complete, and all is good. Also I was directed to unplug the truck from the charger.

Last edited:

QuickFeat

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
CS in Portland. I am in Bend, OR. Appt. set with mobile CS. CS did mention AT&T and other providers. I have Verizon.
I talked with service team this morning- we did a reset by pressing button left button on left side of steering wheel and caution lights button for 15 seconds to reset, then it took about 90 seconds to complete and all is good.
Thanks. Tried several time. Screen never cleared as CS noted it should

Cascadian

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, Outback
Clubs

Thanks. Tried several time. Screen never cleared as CS noted it should
I’m in same boat. Cannot do vehicle restart. I was not plugged in any time.

I requested service visit in app. App said there are no available appointments at Bellevue WA, said Rivian will call me to schedule.

Rivian R1T R1S Lost all internet IMG_2931
Sponsored