Sponsored

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wrangler, Tesla Model 3
Sick! How'd you get invite? R1 owner, live on the island.

Sponsored

amadeoplaza

First Name
Amadeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
I don't understand these midday midweek events (Lunch & Learn). Like...do the people who go to these things have jobs? I'm inclined to go to the R2 visit on 3/30. We will have actually just taken delivery of our R1S the day before. I wonder if I can just park out front and blend in with the showroom's R1s so I don't have to deal with Meatpacking District parking. Hahaha.

CTNP

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Volkswagen ID.4 Pro S AWD; 2010 Prius
Occupation
Nurse Practitioner
I don't understand these midday midweek events (Lunch & Learn). Like...do the people who go to these things have jobs?
I'm attending the Wednesday one. I work 4, 10-hour shifts: M, T, Th, Fri. So, it works for me. Also plenty of other healthcare professionals (especially those in hospitals) may be working 12-hour shifts 3x/week. Plenty of job-workin' folks with a mid-day week that works. Also, free lunch! haha.

amadeoplaza

First Name
Amadeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
I'm attending the Wednesday one. I work 4, 10-hour shifts: M, T, Th, Fri. So, it works for me. Also plenty of other healthcare professionals (especially those in hospitals) may be working 12-hour shifts 3x/week. Plenty of job-workin' folks with a mid-day week that works. Also, free lunch! haha.
Wait...free lunch? In that case, I might take the afternoon off. Hahaha.

Sponsored

jah100

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Investor
Clubs

Any info on the r2 coming to the DC area?

Stevehaslip

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
-
I just stopped by the NYC space and found out two things I’ve not seen reported elsewhere:

The prototype paint color is a new color called “cloud white”.

The door handles will be powered, and present as on the R1S/T. I had assumed as we hadn’t seen them function that the motorized part was removed as a cost saving measure.

Apologies if this has already been reported.

OP
OP
one44

one44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y
I just stopped by the NYC space and found out two things I’ve not seen reported elsewhere:

The prototype paint color is a new color called “cloud white”.

The door handles will be powered, and present as on the R1S/T. I had assumed as we hadn’t seen them function that the motorized part was removed as a cost saving measure.

Apologies if this has already been reported.
I hadn't seen confirmation of the door handles being powered elsewhere either, but that would be great if so. Cool tidbit on the Cloud White name!

I'm heading up this Friday to check it out.

CTNP

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Volkswagen ID.4 Pro S AWD; 2010 Prius
Occupation
Nurse Practitioner
I also went to the event today in NYC. First and foremost, the food and dessert table was excellent (lol…but really). Second, also learned that there will in fact be a rear wiper! It will likely be hidden and come from the top.
Sponsored