Paradigm_Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Audi RS5, and a few more
Occupation
Architect
Clubs

Perhaps so but it is a design-fail. The original seat stitching pattern incorporated the shape / brand identifier of the stadium lights. They look so much better / distinctive especially with the stripe. I don’t even know what to say about the new mats… is Gary gonna be wearing a kilt now?
Sponsored

KRG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 R1T DM
Occupation
Tech Bro
Clubs

Perhaps so but it is a design-fail. The original seat stitching pattern incorporated the shape / brand identifier of the stadium lights. They look so much better / distinctive especially with the stripe. I don’t even know what to say about the new mats… is Gary gonna be wearing a kilt now?
I also love them, but they’re more sporty/rugged while the new design appears more luxurious, and that’s what they’re going for with this Ascent trim. The Adventure trim retains the existing design.

azbill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mach E, Hummer EV SUT
Occupation
Engineer
It does on mine. Something is weird though. When I only select "EA" in the filters and apply them, I get the "something went sideways" message. But, it still displays the EA chargers (even the one that just burned up a R1T in Richmond VA).
I found the issue, it is the power setting filter, 150+. I want to hide all L2 chargers, and it cannot do that. I cannot select 50-150kw and 150+ at the same time. Dumb filtering choices, plus Rivian decides all EA sites are only 150kw.