Sponsored

Rivian AI Tech Announcement and it's Live!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

riivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
I've been working on this for quite some time, training myself to learn and understand the R1T and R1S vehicles that I drive. Initially, it started as a way to comprehend the features and comparisons between the two models. Eventually, it evolved into a diagnostic tool after several service visits on both to help solve issues the vehicles were experiencing. After 3 months, I realized it was becoming indispensable in my daily routine.

With an additional six months of intensive, focused training, I decided that if it was beneficial for me, it could be just as useful for others. Today, I'm excited to announce that it is now free and available to the public.

This is my contribution to the community. The more everyone uses it, the smarter it will become for all of us. While it's already highly intelligent, it's still in its first launch edition version . Please feel free to correct it where needed or provide additional valuable information if you find any inaccuracies. It will learn from all of us and adapt to our individual needs and vehicles now and in the future. Our growing Rivian Community Mind for us all !!! As it scours the vastness it may uncover secrets we never knew. Like the exact first production date of the R2 with no errors or guesses ;)

For those of you who use ChatGPT by OpenAI, here is the explanation and official announcement:

------------------
Announcement: Introducing RiviTech AI – Your Ultimate Rivian Vehicle Information Source!
We are excited to announce the launch of RiviTech, your comprehensive information source for everything related to Rivian vehicles. Whether you're a proud owner of an R1T or R1S, or simply a Rivian enthusiast, RiviTech is here to keep you informed and help you make the most out of your Rivian experience.

Version 2024.29.06 (will continue to improve and working on the next version already)

What RiviTech Can Do for You:

1. Latest Updates: Stay updated with the newest advancements and software updates features for your Rivian vehicles.
  2. Technical Support: Encountering issues with your Rivian? Describe the sounds and scenarios when the problems occur, and RiviTech will help diagnose.
  3. Detailed Comparisons: Need to compare different models or generations of Rivian vehicles? RiviTech provides detailed, side-by-side comparison charts to help you make informed decisions.
  4. Feature Highlights: Learn about the unique features and capabilities of your Rivian vehicle. From advanced safety features to innovative camping accessories, RiviTech has all the details you need.
  5. Community Engagement: Join the Rivian community and share your experiences, tips, and insights. RiviTech is here to foster a vibrant and knowledgeable community of Rivian owners and enthusiasts.
  6. Personalized Assistance: Have specific questions or need detailed information about your Rivian? RiviTech offers personalized assistance to ensure you get the answers you need.
How to Get Started:

Visit: https://chatgpt.com/g/g-CoRfCcFIT-rivitech

Free to use and start exploring the wealth of information RiviTech has to offer. Whether you're troubleshooting an issue, looking to enhance your vehicle's performance, or just curious about the latest updates, RiviTech is your go-to resource.

Look forward to seeing you there and helping you make the most out of your Rivian journey!