Site Sponsor
First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Occupation
We help people sell their Rivian in the easiest way possible.
I am lucky. Massive mountain range 30 min from my house. Record winter! Days to remember.
That's a dream.. Wish there were more mountains around here, we do have a few hills though. Once in a blue moon when it snows people around down use trash can lids to sled down them.
Sponsored

Trooper

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T, Tesla Model Y, Ford F150
Occupation
Pilot
Clubs

Any sled heads in here? Coming from several raptors and TRX’s. My machine fits very well in the bed. No sag. No body roll compared to the “big” trucks.

It’s a Marlon single loader ramp. I’m a Marlon dealer. Works in all truck beds.
https://www.marlonproducts.com/

B5254CFB-7755-49C4-869B-F0D7E5132C4F.jpg
Curious about this! Just getting into sleds and have wondered about getting it in the bed of the Rivian.

I looked at the Marlon website, but don’t see any dealers in UT.

Wondering where your located and if I could maybe get more info? TIA!

OP
OP
utahraptor

utahraptor

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 RR Sport, 2022 Raptor
Curious about this! Just getting into sleds and have wondered about getting it in the bed of the Rivian.

I looked at the Marlon website, but don’t see any dealers in UT.

Wondering where your located and if I could maybe get more info? TIA!

It’s actually easier to load the sleds in the bed compared to a raptor or TRX! Because the Rivian bed is closer to the ground, the approach angle isn’t as steep.

I am a small Marlon dealer, located in Midway UT. Marlon’s dealer locater site is a little dated.

PM me with your cell #, and I’ll reach out.

BrentInCO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S, Toyota FJ, R1S Quad Large Pack Feb 2023
@utahraptor I’ve read the specs on the website, eg 500 lbs per caster, 48” wide track, but am not experienced enough to know the answer: any problem with an 800 lb sled, or overall sled length of 134”? Also, the snowmobile is said to be 49” wide overall, but ski stance is 42” wide somehow. I don’t know how that’s possible, or if it would be a problem for the Marlon single loader having a 48” wide track.

https://www.marlonproducts.com/products/truck-decks/single-loader/

Rivian R1T R1S Snowmobile in R1T bed with deck / bed extender -- fits and performs well IMG_2686

Last edited:

Thedude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
The Taiga's look fun until the first time you bury it. At 800lbs that’s about when I walk away and leave it buried until spring.

Sponsored

j.w.s

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS, Rivian R1S quad motor
The Marlon stuff looks pretty cool - not that I would know anything about the topic. People really drive around with rigs like the below? Looks scary.
Rivian R1T R1S Snowmobile in R1T bed with deck / bed extender -- fits and performs well 1708971907753

TollKeeper

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Rivian R1S, 04 GMC Envoy XUV, 05 Saturn Relay 3
Occupation
Ast HR Director
The Marlon stuff looks pretty cool - not that I would know anything about the topic. People really drive around with rigs like the below? Looks scary.
1708971907753.png
Those are actually pretty safe. No different than one of those big slide in camper things.

Of course its safer than this..
Rivian R1T R1S Snowmobile in R1T bed with deck / bed extender -- fits and performs well florida-man-builds-roof-rack-on

Theres a guy local to me that has a long bed, mega cab Dodge Cummins 3500 that he hauls 2 sXs on his roof, and a huge tri axle camper.

Truffle

First Name
Truffle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T Forest Green // 2015 Porsche 911 C4 GTS
Occupation
Forager
Hey brother I just loaded mine into the R1T for the first time. Curious what you decided on for ratchets and securing it? Can you share what you’ve done maybe even a picture or explain how many points and where you strapped it? Here’s my first go at it…. I called Rivian support they said lower corner anchors are rated for 300lbs each and the top rail anchor points are 250lbs each.

At 300lbs a corner lower I’m definitely concerned with acceleration and how much stress would be hitting potentially one.. thoughts?

Rivian R1T R1S Snowmobile in R1T bed with deck / bed extender -- fits and performs well IMG_1997

Rivian R1T R1S Snowmobile in R1T bed with deck / bed extender -- fits and performs well IMG_1994

Rivian R1T R1S Snowmobile in R1T bed with deck / bed extender -- fits and performs well IMG_1995

Rivian R1T R1S Snowmobile in R1T bed with deck / bed extender -- fits and performs well IMG_1996
Sponsored