Sponsored

BigE1923

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, BMW X7, BMW X5
Just picked up my 24 Quad R1T today and drove it 120 miles home….I'm still smiling.

The stealth + 22 inch brights w El Cap look incredible imho. As an unexpected surprise the power tonneau was installed at delivery.

To the canyon red R1T driver on the Long Island Expressway who honked at me to say hello this afternoon around 5:30pm - thank you…you’re a real one. Made me proud to be part of the family.

I still can’t believe I got this thing for 800 bucks a month on a 2 year lease. What a vehicle.

Rivian R1T R1S Factory XPEL Stealth El Cap 2024 R1T is in the building IMG_8734
Rivian R1T R1S Factory XPEL Stealth El Cap 2024 R1T is in the building IMG_8736
Sponsored

OP
OP

BigE1923

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, BMW X7, BMW X5
Just picked up my 24 Quad R1T today and drove it 120 miles home….I'm still smiling.

The stealth + 22 inch brights w El Cap look incredible imho. As an unexpected surprise the power tonneau was installed at delivery.

To the canyon red R1T driver on the Long Island Expressway who honked at me to say hello this afternoon around 5:30pm - thank you…you’re a real one. Made me proud to be part of the family.

I still can’t believe I got this thing for 800 bucks a month on a 2 year lease. What a vehicle.

IMG_8734.jpeg
IMG_8736.jpeg
Rivian R1T R1S Factory XPEL Stealth El Cap 2024 R1T is in the building IMG_8742

rlloz

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
retired
Congratulations! Welcome to the Rivian family. I have the same R1T as you, 2022 with 25K miles
LOVE ❤ MY TRUCK

Schroederhc

First Name
Bub
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T

IMG_8734.jpeg
IMG_8736.jpeg
Very nice! Enjoy it

Sponsored

HokieBird7980

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Alpina B7, Mercedes GL550, Hyundai Tuscon
Occupation
Chief Commercial Officer, Pharmaceuticals
Clubs

Welcome to the Stealth El Cap club! It's such a cool color and love the stealth wrap on it. I have the same 24 R1T with 20" AT tires, but thinking about getting second set in the 22" rims. I also have a 2022 launch edition Launch Green, but liking this color better. It seems to change colors in various lighting.

Good luck on the L.I.E. with all those infamous potholes. Hopefully won't need to change any flats. Suggest getting a set of the pucks that make changing tire easier. Not sure if the general AAA or tow drivers will carry those to get your truck jacked up without damaging the underside.

835 HP for $800 a month! It's a bargain. Enjoy.

seanocono

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X Plaid, Tesla Model Y Performance
Clubs

Awesome combo there. Congrats!

Sponsored

André

First Name
André
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes Sprinter, Tesla Model Y Long Range
Occupation
Finances

IMG_8734.jpeg
IMG_8736.jpeg
Congrats ! Would you mind sharing the last digits of the VIN number ? I have a R1T (El Cap !) scheduled for delivery next week (last 5 digits 329XX) and I’m curious to know if there is a chance it comes with the PTC already installed…

NashvilleClearBra

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jurgen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
nashvilleclearbra.com
Vehicles
BMW M4, BMW 235i, Ford F350
Occupation
Xpel Clear Bra PPF Installer
Clubs

Looks great, we love doing XPEL STEALTH installs on Rivians...

obababoy

First Name
Chilbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 LR Discovery, 2011 WRX/STI, 2021 Palisade
Occupation
Cyber
Clubs

Is it 800 including the fee due at signing? If so that's pretty crazy.
Sponsored