Waiting on Rivian wall charger

Runs_4_beer

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3, Audi Q7, F350
It's a long shot, but if you can't get the charger installed soon enough, check plug share, sometimes people will make their charger available for you to use for a bit.
Sponsored

sickhews

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Subaru Outback
My delivery date assignment came less than a week after the VIN number was assigned. I could pick it up in ATL on 8/9 or wait for delivery on 8/19 so I'm going to the SC in ATL for pick up. I'm completely in the dark as to when and how the wall charger gets sent. I sent a message to both the guide (who never answers me now) and the SC contact and got the tracking notification within 24 hours.
Good to know! I'm excited for all of this to kick off. Hoping they send me the charger ASAP for the same reasons everyone else has: lining up an install, making sure I'm covered here at home, etc.

Excited for you and hoping your truck is great!

TxBeachRivian

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura
Clubs

Good to know! I'm excited for all of this to kick off. Hoping they send me the charger ASAP for the same reasons everyone else has: lining up an install, making sure I'm covered here at home, etc.

Excited for you and hoping your truck is great!
I actually asked my guide to ship the charger early and got it before I did steps 3 - 8. I still need to schedule the install, but I have some other things going on so delivery is out 8/16.

sickhews

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Subaru Outback
I actually asked my guide to ship the charger early and got it before I did steps 3 - 8. I still need to schedule the install, but I have some other things going on so delivery is out 8/16.
Oh this sounds like a great strategy! I’m hoping to speak with my guide at some point today, I’ll definitely bring this up!
Sponsored