Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Retired Plumbing Contractor
Clubs

It's amazing people take thier vehicles outside sometimes
In 1965 when I got my Schwin Stingray I took it into my bedroom at night...I just got my R1T ceramic coated, it is sooooooo smoooth... to clean it I almost just dust it off with a fiber towel...
Sponsored

jeeden

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, 2016 Ford Escape, 2015 Ford Mustang GT
Occupation
Project Manager
Clubs

In 1965 when I got my Schwin Stingray I took it into my bedroom at night...I just got my R1T ceramic coated, it is sooooooo smoooth... to clean it I almost just dust it off with a fiber towel...
I don't fault you for that. I clean seal the paint and wax the cars as soon as I can get them in the garage when I buy them. That said I'm the type of person that likes to get max utility out of stuff while still taking care of it. I don't like to abuse equipment and I like to take care of it but that doesn't mean I'm going to not use it at all.

The windshield wiper thing while it might be annoying to some seems a little bit crazy to turn off because there could be dust pollen or other debris that could scratch the glass. The glass is pretty resistant and you could drive 20 feet up the road and have a rock strike or a bird strike. I mean what happens when you're driving in you have leaves snow ice mud or any other sort of abrasive come on the windshield? Do people quickly turn off their wipers and pull over to wipe it carefully by hand with a microfiber cloth?

OP
OP
Greg Chick

Greg Chick

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Retired Plumbing Contractor
Clubs

After the 2 week curing time is up, I will not worry and use the wash wipe feature.
Sponsored