Sponsored

Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship!

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

Hi! Dumb question. Just to confirm: with this jack + pucks you still need the leveling blocks, as well, to lift the back, correct?
Howdy! Not a dumb question at all, everyone fails to mention (except us) that you need additional height for the rear of the Rivian, as the suspension droop is much greater than the front.

What this means is if you use the Harbor Freight Daytona 3T with the 24 1/2" lift and our puck, it has plenty of height without any additional blocks. If you utilize the 10T Hydraulic Bottle Jack from Amazon with our pucks, a simple block of wood or jack support blocks to get those off the ground. I just carry the block with me, that way one Jack Puck Kit can do everything you need for a flat repair!

Rivian R1T R1S Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship! 20230409_222105 (1)
Sponsored

MidnightRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Howdy! Not a dumb question at all, everyone fails to mention (except us) that you need additional height for the rear of the Rivian, as the suspension droop is much greater than the front.

What this means is if you use the Harbor Freight Daytona 3T with the 24 1/2" lift and our puck, it has plenty of height without any additional blocks. If you utilize the 10T Hydraulic Bottle Jack from Amazon with our pucks, a simple block of wood or jack support blocks to get those off the ground. I just carry the block with me, that way one Jack Puck Kit can do everything you need for a flat repair!

20230409_222105 (1).jpg

Is this the jack pad you bought?

They say: Not intended for use with hydraulic jacks

https://www.amazon.com/Stabilizer-Jack-Standard-x6-2-Yellow/dp/B000BUU5XQ/

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

MidnightRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

They changed that after I purchased it ;). It does show stress marks in the plastic after 5 uses.....a solid rubber version would be best.

You should design it, stress test it and then sell it. I will be happy to buy one from you for changing tires on the go.

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Buy Today - Ship Today - Free Shipping (now all 50 States)*

Our new Rivian YELLOW magnetic jack pucks have ignited a frenzy of new sales, as people love the accent color, which is uniquely Rivian! Radiant RED (look at that sparkle) is my favorite and the color of JackPucks.com!! Thank you everyone for your endless and continued support, and of course your purchases. I really appreciate it!

Rivian R1T R1S Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship! 20230620_124359

* Order by 3PM AZ time and our amazing MagJAXX magnetic jack pucks will be shipped to you the same day

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Now Free Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska!!
5000 Pucks Shipped Around the World!

Why free shipping to Hawaii and Alaska? Truthfully? Because I can and because I want every Rivian owner in all 50 States to have the most comprehensive magnetic jack puck ever built! Floor Jack, Bottle Jack, Commercial Lift (check, check, check). Grip Tech performance rubber cap is sticky and provides more traction on a flat metal surface than any competitor (it isn't even close).

• First Magnetic Jack Pucks for a Rivian (period)
  • More Magnetic Energy than any other brand (period)
  • First Anodized Jack Puck
  • First Colored Jack Pucks
  • First with Free Shipping and FAST
  • First and ONLY Rivian Yellow Jack Pucks
  • 5 Star Reviews Everywhere
  • Money Back Guarantee
  • Forum Sponsor
  • Designed in Solid Works by a Rivian R1T owner
  • Shipping Same Day 6 Days a Week!
If you order by 3PM AZ time, Monday-Friday, your order will ship the same day and FAST!! Get an order in by 10AM on Saturday and it will ship the same day and actually start moving! No one can do that, because no one has the inventory investment that JackPucks.com has.

Rivian R1T R1S Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship! 20230620_124359

Rivian R1T R1S Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship! Lumii_20230504_113117200

Rivian R1T R1S Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship! 20230523_202113

Rivian R1T R1S Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship! 20230504_105748

Rivian R1T R1S Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship! 20230523_202009

Rivian R1T R1S Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship! 20230422_082012

Turn Up the Volume as our MagJAXX Puck LOCKS onto my Rivian

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Saturday New Hours (12pm AZ Time) Buy Now Ship Now!!

For weeks people have been asking if we could extend our Buy Today - Ship Today hours on Saturday to noon (AZ time), so the Pacific and Southwest owners could get in on the same day shipping program.

Effective today, July 1st ,we are now able to do that. Please note, we won't just give you a tracking number and ship it on Monday (like many). If you get that order in by Noon (AZ time), then your Magnetic Jack Pucks will actually get on a vehicle and start moving towards you the same day.

Thanks everyone for your support!

Purchase Link $179.95 Free Shipping for a KIT (Radiant Red or Rivian Yellow)

Last edited:

Tim-in-CA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
🌲🌲R1S, Lucid Air, T-Bird
@Mark_AZR1T … are there any plans for a Prime Day discount?

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

@Mark_AZR1T … are there any plans for a Prime Day discount?
We were able to lower the pricing at our www.jackpucks.com site (due to a significant increase in production) down to $174.95 with free shipping.

For this week, we have a discount code CHPR7KFYHS6E for an additional $10 off our already lowest price ever. This includes both Yellow and Red jack pucks.

Our Amazon Prime store is stocked with Red magnetic jack pucks only, and product moves as quickly as product is available, so doing a Prime sale there wasn't a need.

Mark

shrink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S (x2); '22 R1T; '14 Jeep Cherokee
Clubs

We were able to lower the pricing at our www.jackpucks.com site (due to a significant increase in production) down to $174.95 with free shipping.

For this week, we have a discount code CHPR7KFYHS6E for an additional $10 off our already lowest price ever. This includes both Yellow and Red jack pucks.

Our Amazon Prime store is stocked with Red magnetic jack pucks only, and product moves as quickly as product is available, so doing a Prime sale there wasn't a need.

Mark
I just placed ORDER JP1677 before you posted the discount code above. Any way to go back and apply the code? If not, no worries. I'm happy with the $174.95 price :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

I just placed ORDER JP1677 before you posted the discount code above. Any way to go back and apply the code? If not, no worries. I'm happy with the $174.95 price :)
You were already refunded, even before the post, along with all others. Thank you very much for your business. Your kit ships today.

Mark

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Prime Day(s) Sale July 11th-13th at JackPucks.com!
Kits $164.95 w/ Discount Code: CHPR7KFYHS6E

Always Free Expedited Shipping (yes, Hawaii and Alaska too)!!​

The most comprehensive magnetic jack puck ever built is on sale for Rivian Forum Members! Floor Jack, Bottle Jack, Commercial Lift (check, check, check). Grip Tech performance rubber cap is sticky and provides more traction on a flat metal surface than any competitor (it isn't even close). More magnetic energy than anyone, period!

Purchase Link $164.95 (w/code) for a KIT (Radiant Red or Rivian Yellow)

Rivian R1T R1S Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship! 20230620_124359 (1)

We have an Amazon Prime store, which is only stocked with Radiant Red, but our PRIME sale is here only at www.jackpucks.com and includes both Rivian Yellow and Radiant Red Kits. You will receive four (4) of our world class original magnetic jack pucks and our highly rated zippered case, plus FREE SHIPPING (anywhere in the lower 50 States).

We have a Canada friendly website with automatic CDN and Canadian specific shipping rates. This is all for our amazing present and future customers up North!!

Last edited:

shrink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

You were already refunded, even before the post, along with all others. Thank you very much for your business. Your kit ships today.

Mark
Thank so much! That’s greatly appreciated.

Very impressed with your Amazon-like logistics, fast shipping, and prompt communication! Looking forward to receiving and using the pucks!

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Thank so much! That’s greatly appreciated.

Very impressed with your Amazon-like logistics, fast shipping, and prompt communication! Looking forward to receiving and using the pucks!
That is a great compliment! In many ways we are better than our Amazon Prime Store (with exception of 1 day shipments), but with me, you know who owns the business (fellow Rivian owner R1T, R1S) and you can actually reach out to us.

Free shipping to Hawaii (come on that's great ;). Thanks for your business & Aloha

Mark

shrink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

That is a great compliment! In many ways we are better than our Amazon Prime Store (with exception of 1 day shipments), but with me, you know who owns the business (fellow Rivian owner R1T, R1S) and you can actually reach out to us.

Free shipping to Hawaii (come on that's great ;). Thanks for your business & Aloha

Mark
Yeah, I should have mentioned the free shipping to Hawaii was rather EPIC!

Mahalo! 🤙

Shipping to the island is very hit and miss. It's usually one of the following scenarios:

1) Reasonable fees with no extra charges
2) Free (usually on only via Prime)
3) Company won't ship to Hawaii
4) Shipping is obnoxiously expensive (I'm looking at you Wayfair)

Funny story - I ordered a hot tub last year. It was shockingly free shipping from the mainland (California) to my driveway and it even arrived early. I still don't understand how shipping that 800 lbs cube was free.

It then cost me about $600 + tipping 6 movers/3 two person crews who worked their asses off to get the hot tub from my driveway to the pad in the backyard.

Island life...
Sponsored