Sponsored

Out of Spec Kyle's 4,500 mile Cybertruck review. Gives verdict vs his Rivian R1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

I think some people enjoy listening to themselves speak.....
Sponsored

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Itā€™s a shame. Bring back the days of murders done by classy looking motherfuckers in suits with good old fashioned wood and blued steel firearms.
I always thought I would have made a good bootlegger if I lived during prohibition. Tommy gun required.

GANTZ

First Name
Orlando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T, Tesla, Lexus
Occupation
Yes
Uh made it through uh about 3min video uh than got to the point uh nothing interesting to me uh skipped everything and uh sounded better. Give me that number sheets thatā€™s all.

Count Orlok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S/ 2024 INEOS Grenadier/ 1969 Ford / etc.
Occupation
retired
great to see kyle still wearing those tennis shows he used to jump the line

Sponsored

EVsinROC

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP, GL550, M3, Jag XJL SC, R1S & CT on order
His overall summary is at about 35:45.

He is a Rivian apologist. My R1S cant even do route effectively v Tesla. FSD lightyears ahead of Driver+, Rivian wont ever catch up. Tesla way far ahead on SW, not even close. His girl is useless and adds NO value. Constantly references $20k upgrade package, but fails to state that package includes PowerShare & install (they have a Beast). CT ~123kWh = ~9 Powerwalls @ ~$6K (after 30% Fed rebate), or ~$50K storage/backup included in $20K. Love my R1S, except headlights @ tech.

ac95

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Film Industry
Saw one in the daytime yesterday. The panels all looked warped. The larger the panel the more noticeable t

Sponsored

DRJ564

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S
I was hoping the CT could possibly be a new replacement to the multitude of the new age outlaw pursuit Challenger/Charger vids on YT. Sounds disappointing and the YT vids are going to be much much shorter. Tesla has blown that niche.

Toadkillerdog

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Porsche Panamera Turbo, 2020 Subaru Outback
Occupation
Physician
People will think the R1T is much more reasonable after the CT release

Indy avocado

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 R1T, '17 Macan S, '11 Mustang GT
He is a Rivian apologist. My R1S cant even do route effectively v Tesla. FSD lightyears ahead of Driver+, Rivian wont ever catch up. Tesla way far ahead on SW, not even close. His girl is useless and adds NO value. Constantly references $20k upgrade package, but fails to state that package includes PowerShare & install (they have a Beast). CT ~123kWh = ~9 Powerwalls @ ~$6K (after 30% Fed rebate), or ~$50K storage/backup included in $20K. Love my R1S, except headlights @ tech.
Please don't watch any of the Out of Spec content in the future if it triggers you so much :p

You can disagree with the opinions, but you're just namecalling for no good reason. I think it's legit to call out that this is a $120k truck and doesn't come with FSD or even Autopilot... or any of those other features that are still to come.

moosehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜22 Ioniq 5, ā€˜78 Jeep Wagoneer
The Dumpster Truck could fly, float, and come with a kilo of bitcoin - and free still wouldnā€™t be cheap enuf to purchase one.
Sponsored

Last edited: