First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Audi A8 & Q7, Ford Exc PSD
Occupation
Tech
Ran update (R1S) and noticed the following issues which may be unrelated to release but was suspect b/c issues started some time afterwards:
  1. PaaK changed to proximity lock only. Had to manually set it back to unlock/lock.
  2. LTE (and subsequently, hotspot) stopped working. Could not use Spotify or Alexa (would complain that Internet was not available).
Good news- #1 was simply re-enabling on the infotainment setting. #2 was fixed with a soft reset.

I still have an intermittent issue which was not fixed by this update where the passenger side mirror will intermittently not adjust when changing driver profiles (all other settings are fine such as seat, steering, and driver side mirror).
Sponsored

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
Ran update (R1S) and noticed the following issues which may be unrelated to release but was suspect b/c issues started some time afterwards:
  1. PaaK changed to proximity lock only. Had to manually set it back to unlock/lock.
  2. LTE (and subsequently, hotspot) stopped working. Could not use Spotify or Alexa (would complain that Internet was not available).
Good news- #1 was simply re-enabling on the infotainment setting. #2 was fixed with a soft reset.

I still have an intermittent issue which was not fixed by this update where the passenger side mirror will intermittently not adjust when changing driver profiles (all other settings are fine such as seat, steering, and driver side mirror).
Number 2 was in issue off and on all day, Rivian was saying ATT and 3PL issue they have been working on. Impacted a lot of Rivian and Tesla users.

irvineboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
I’m on the same update and noticed Spotify on and off. Sometimes works and sometimes doesn’t work. Infotainment reset doesn’t do anything. Will try the next update and see if that solves anything.

Gorilla5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1t
My charge port door stopped opening after 2024.07.02. It may be a coincidence or it may be due to the update hence this hotfix.
I haven't seen much else with charge port door issues online so I'm guessing the two are unrelated.
whole thread on this issue now. My R1T charge port door stopped opening too.

wizawuza

First Name
Alam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
whole thread on this issue now. My R1T charge port door stopped opening too.
Appreciate the heads up. I don't frequent this forum so I missed that thread. They towed my R1T and replaced the actuator so similar results as what many others had mentioned in that thread.

Sponsored

rodhx

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, 03 IS300 5spd track/autox
Appreciate the heads up. I don't frequent this forum so I missed that thread. They towed my R1T and replaced the actuator so similar results as what many others had mentioned in that thread.
Exactly what happened to mine. Picked it up yesterday. At least the new actuator opens a bit further so better clears the side marker light. Bonus was they replaced my power tonneau with the new version while they had the truck.

HaveBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S DMP Max, Lifted GX470, APR Audi A7, BMW 325Ci
Clubs

My doors randomly don't all unlock now. Sometimes only the drivers door presents. Sometimes only 3 of 4 and I have to get in a tap on the unlock button madly. Lol how did they manage to f that up?

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Sounds like a lot of issues. Did they pause the rollout? I still haven't got it.

Virtio

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Occupation
VP of Engineering
Clubs

My doors randomly don't all unlock now. Sometimes only the drivers door presents. Sometimes only 3 of 4 and I have to get in a tap on the unlock button madly. Lol how did they manage to f that up?
I had the opposite problem occur. All the doors unlocked and presented except the driver door. I considered getting in on the passenger side but just locked and unlocked and it worked normally. Just happened once but never happened before.

Virtio

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Occupation
VP of Engineering
Clubs

Since the last update I don't have street names on the driver map, just landmarks are labeled. I don't know if this is normal or not but I liked having street names on the driver map.

Sponsored

simpsonhomer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE, Model S Plaid
2024.07.02 is the buggiest update I've gotten (I didn't get the one that had bricked the vehicle; otherwise, that would have been the worst). I've had this door-unlocking issue, daily "vehicle error" charging problems that magically resolved themselves, all cameras and parking sensors failing, and more oddities...all in the past couple weeks with this release. I haven't experienced the charge port door refusing to open (yet!), or other problems that folks are experiencing since this update rolled out.

HaveBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S DMP Max, Lifted GX470, APR Audi A7, BMW 325Ci
Clubs

Since the last update I don't have street names on the driver map, just landmarks are labeled. I don't know if this is normal or not but I liked having street names on the driver map.
At least you have a map. Mine crashes and whatever route I sent to it simply stops and is aborted. I was like, "what happened to the directions?" The mini map is completely blank until I restarted the map app. Volume was also set to 0 for directions all of a sudden. I missed some turns haha.

The Android app is also amusing to use. Anything I click on the Rivian map selects somewhere else on the map off by 1/4". I have to tap below everything I want to select. All other apps are fine.

Zormino

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
I've also had the problem with only my driver door unlocking and only my driver mirror unfolding. Tried to open the back door by manually pulling the handle and it was truly locked. Locking and unlocking seemed completely messed up after that for a minute or so, then seemed to return to normal. Did a vehicle reset and it's been fine since, but yikes.

elektrode

First Name
Bran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline to R1T
My driver screen rebooted while I backed out of my driveway yesterday. Never seen that before.

elektrode

First Name
Bran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline to R1T
Anyone else seeing evidence of overnight reboots?

Im frequently seeing my efficiency meter reset in the morning.

Worried my 12v is getting ready to fail.
Sponsored