First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bicycle
Occupation
Waitress
It will look lots better if it's completed with the Safari kit. I'm sure you can imagine it...

I recall the version with rifle mounted next to the windshield and open door.
šŸ¤£
Sponsored

Robin

First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bicycle
Occupation
Waitress
Good chart. Thank you for sharing. I live in Virginia and have been in four accidents with deer. It's no joke when you're cruising along in the left lane of I-95 or 66 at 60+ mph and a deer jumps over the guardrail from the woods and comes through the grill/hood of your truck.

I will always remember the cop telling me "if I'd have been driving a smaller vehicle I could have been killed", and that someone else had been killed in the same spot a week earlier.

I will also remember walking back along that stretch of road a few days later and seeing all the dead deer. Someone had sawed the rack off *my deer* by the time I came back for it. That was my rack, LOL! šŸ˜”šŸ¤¦
Bummer šŸ˜Žwouldā€™ve of looked nice on your wall..

Robin

First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bicycle
Occupation
Waitress
Deer love to commit suicide in front of motorcycles, the one thing I worry about when Iā€™m on my BMW bike when 5:00pm hits or early morning ridesā€¦

CascadianApe

First Name
Chet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Ops
A - These are not stopping a deer.

B - These have a VERY weak design so I'm not sure how much protection these will provide.

C - They are mounted to the recovery point. This removed both of your recover points in the front of the vehicle. I would not pull on this bull bar at all.

D - Not sure who would ever buy these as they are god awful ugly.

They look like something you buy off Amazon as a universal fit item for ChevyFordToyotaDodgeeverytruck..... Buy a $100k vehicle and slap a cheap bull bar on it for a couple hundred bucks.

Oldsmobile_Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FG/FE R1T recv'd 3/31/2023
Occupation
I build stuff
Clubs

A - These are not stopping a deer.

B - These have a VERY weak design so I'm not sure how much protection these will provide.

C - They are mounted to the recovery point. This removed both of your recover points in the front of the vehicle. I would not pull on this bull bar at all.

D - Not sure who would ever buy these as they are god awful ugly.
A - How many deer have you been in accidents with? Please break down by "with a guard" and "without a guard".

B - Easy to criticize, how would you make a better one?

C - Shouldn't the recovery hook mount points be one of the strongest points of a vehicle frame? If not, what's the point in having recovery hooks?

D -

Rivian R1T R1S Bull bars installed on 2 Rivians at Denver Service Center 1686596891504

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Sponsored

Jeeves

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvette C8, Tesla Model Y, Acura MDX
Occupation
Management Consultant
She has a great personality. Sheā€™ll make somebody a wonderful wifeā€¦

Acoustic71

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC70; 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Project Manager
Bummer šŸ˜Žwouldā€™ve of looked nice on your wall..
I'm confused. Exactly how do you mount a deer-damaged truck on your wall?

csharp

First Name
Chas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Clubs

So I asked my guide about these, and sent her pictures from several threads. Unfortunately she did not have information on them (even mentioned she wouldn't have believed they existed without the pictures, LOL).

If someone sees these again, can you get a full photo of the company logo on the doors, or any more information?
Post #28 in this thread has the full logo and information of the company.
Sponsored