Sponsored

MidnightRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

lots of folks asked about the @DCE door sill protectors and were worried to use them because of dirt getting under them over time.

I had the shop throw PPF on door sills and then apply my all black DCE coated door sill protectors on top.

I also had them put windshield protection film BRAY on the front camera

Enjoy the eye candy and PPF install teaser.
Rivian R1T R1S DCE Door Sill Protectors with PPF install and Bray Windshield Film on Front Camera IMG_8566
Rivian R1T R1S DCE Door Sill Protectors with PPF install and Bray Windshield Film on Front Camera IMG_8567
Rivian R1T R1S DCE Door Sill Protectors with PPF install and Bray Windshield Film on Front Camera IMG_8568

Sponsored

gregeast

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Rivian R1S, 2021 Jeep Wrangler
Thanks for sharing, they look good.

I see this in the Jeep Wrangler world as well but I wish aftermarket suppliers would not feel compelled to put their oversized logo/company name on their products.

I would have already ordered a set of these if not for the logo.

Fmc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 wrangler
I just noticed how beat up my door sill is today. Glad to know these are out there.

fdon1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Plaid S, Model X, R1S PDMM
Occupation
SE
Clubs

I just noticed how beat up my door sill is today. Glad to know these are out there.
How long have you had your r1? I did not order but I may just do my second round of ppf ordering now that my wrap is finished

Sponsored

Fmc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 wrangler
How long have you had your r1? I did not order but I may just do my second round of ppf ordering now that my wrap is finished
6 months..but I am 5’6” and wear leather soled loafers to work..but needless to say the sill looks terrible