timf

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

It's not terrible, but the Forest Edge interior definitely pairs better with Launch Green than Forest Green.
Sponsored

zefram47

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, C6 Corvette GS
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Post about an hour ago on the subreddit. FG with FE

That was helpful. First I've seen pics of FG/FE and I still like it. The pic with the kid wearing a true neutral gray really shows that the green on the vinyl is much less saturated than the configurator makes it look.

MXA121

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T and Model 3
My eternal struggle. Originally configured for the top FG/BM. Currently 1 month in to switching to MB/FE and having FG withdrawals every time I see this thread updated.

image_6487327.JPG
We are in the same boat! I started FG/BM and was all about Holding. A lot of the pics pushed me away from FG, and now I am back on Midnight with the FE interior... If this is all we have to worry about :) Ooh look Rivian Blue!

Rivian R1T R1S FOREST GREEN R1T Photos ForestGreen-BlackMountain.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S FOREST GREEN R1T Photos Midnight-ForestEdge.JPG

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
It's not terrible, but the Forest Edge interior definitely pairs better with Launch Green than Forest Green.
I like the slight contrast between forest green and forest edge. Sort of a gloss vs matte level of contrast, where the forest edge upholstery is grey green against the deep dark FG paint.

LG and forest edge are almost too matchy matchy.

kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

I like the slight contrast between forest green and forest edge. Sort of a gloss vs matte level of contrast, where the forest edge upholstery is grey green against the deep dark FG paint.

LG and forest edge are almost too matchy matchy.
This is how I feel as well. LG/FE seem very close but not quite the same, which is never good for matching two things. The FG/FE provides a nice contrast (not quite as much contrast as I'd generally like but enough) that it works. I think the walnut trim looks excellent with FG, while the fabric color is "good enough."

Sponsored

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
This is how I feel as well. LG/FE seem very close but not quite the same, which is never good for matching two things. The FG/FE provides a nice contrast (not quite as much contrast as I'd generally like but enough) that it works. I think the walnut trim looks excellent with FG, while the fabric color is "good enough."
It is nice that the upholstery on FE is more grey than green, otherwise it would be too much. I can imagine in figuring it out they started with more green then ended up just desaturating the green.

Really looking forward to mine in the first half of the second half of next year, I hope

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

We are in the same boat! I started FG/BM and was all about Holding. A lot of the pics pushed me away from FG, and now I am back on Midnight with the FE interior... If this is all we have to worry about :) Ooh look Rivian Blue!

ForestGreen-BlackMountain.JPG

Midnight-ForestEdge.JPG
Keep breathing

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Walnut is incredible in person

Sponsored

AllInev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius V, R1T
Ohhhh, I hadn't noticed the rock sliders yet. Plz be an option.
Yeh, kind of wish the sliders had been part of an "off-road" package --underbody shield, tow hooks, and sliders.

Attesan997

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Yeh, kind of wish the sliders had been part of an "off-road" package --underbody shield, tow hooks, and sliders.
It's actually pretty strange it isn't especially when there was at least one mule testing. It could be they went with a simpler config when supply chain issues popped up. They could make an appearance in the gear store in the future.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
It's actually pretty strange it isn't especially when there was at least one mule testing. It could be they went with a simpler config when supply chain issues popped up. They could make an appearance in the gear store in the future.
It does seem like they just weren't ready/there were availability issues

jwardell

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jwardell.com
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Clubs

ForestGreen-BlackMountain.JPG

Midnight-ForestEdge.JPG
Holy crap, that forest edge looks INCREDIBLE with the black truck. It almost temps me to switch.
But this also makes me feel better sticking with black interior with forest green truck. I guess the two colors enhance each other in either config!
Sponsored