Sponsored

New Interior Leather Dash Color Options!

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Model Y
I was assigned a Guide on Wednesday. I will definitely be changing my OC interior to the “Corinthian leather” option on the dash. At least the OC white air bag cover will match the dash now.
Sponsored

Last edited:

shrink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S (x2); '22 R1T; '14 Jeep Cherokee
Clubs

Why can’t they do Ocean Coast with the Forest Edge warm ash wood?

pfbz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T (ordered), F150, Q5, 911 Turbo(s)
I have an R1T with Black Mountain / Dark Ash... Looks great, I've had no issues with the wood so far, but can see some potential issues after some years... Most significantly, it is not really smooth and just running a microfiber towel over it kind of sticks to it... I think it might be more difficult to clean/maintain long term.

I also have an R1S on order and think I will go for the Black Mountain with the vinyl dash (ahem, I mean 'Vegan Leather') on that one.

freshpow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I have an R1T with Black Mountain / Dark Ash... Looks great, I've had no issues with the wood so far, but can see some potential issues after some years... Most significantly, it is not really smooth and just running a microfiber towel over it kind of sticks to it... I think it might be more difficult to clean/maintain long term.

I also have an R1S on order and think I will go for the Black Mountain with the vinyl dash (ahem, I mean 'Vegan Leather') on that one.
Thank you for sharing! I was worried that the woodgrain would be difficult to clean and microfiber or other towels would get caught on the rough edges.

Sponsored

DaveA

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Thank you for sharing! I was worried that the woodgrain would be difficult to clean and microfiber or other towels would get caught on the rough edges.
I’d just dust it with a dry paint brush or something…it will catch any and all fibers from a towel.

timf

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Why can’t they do Ocean Coast with the Forest Edge warm ash wood?
Because grey and brown don't go together. If they offered cream, tan, or pure white pleather it would work.

shrink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S (x2); '22 R1T; '14 Jeep Cherokee
Clubs

Because grey and brown don't go together. If they offered cream, tan, or pure white pleather it would work.
I think gray is neutral enough to go with just about anything, although I haven’t seen the Ocean Coast in person yet.

Also think the combo can make for a Rivian-appropriate rustic look as in the photo.

Rivian R1T R1S New Interior Leather Dash Color Options! A170631D-534D-4D5D-B6AE-4DCBE4E81744

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Did this just get added? Also looks like some of my gear may have changed? Crossbars and spare went away on their own. So may be good to double check yours!

1665699048330.png
Streamlining continues!!!!

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Black leather with walnut wood coming soon....
Sponsored