Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Accountant
her set for winter or something.

My current thought was getting 20-inch fast wheels for winter, or maybe some RAM wheels. And run 22's in the summer.
Yes, I plan to get different wheels for the summer still waiting to see if they have a winter tire package I recall reading something that indicated they did in Vancouver.
Sponsored

mackilloran

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Accountant
Just an FYI, the wheels that Fast used to list on their website that were close to stock offset, are no longer listed. I'm not sure what happened with them, but all they list now are very aggressive offset wheels for the Rivian. I am a tire dealer in Ontario and I can not seem to find anything that I can get my hands on right now. Black Rhino makes a wheel but my supplier doesn't even list them on their website yet.
Thanks, being a tire dealer what are your thoughts on the 20s for winter?

Wing

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Launch Edition LG/OC 20-inch
Would be quite awesome if it did. Where are you hearing this from? Reliable source?
Just an FYI, the wheels that Fast used to list on their website that were close to stock offset, are no longer listed. I'm not sure what happened with them, but all they list now are very aggressive offset wheels for the Rivian. I am a tire dealer in Ontario and I can not seem to find anything that I can get my hands on right now. Black Rhino makes a wheel but my supplier doesn't even list them on their website yet.
Interesting maybe all the BC people bought them? I think they were fast wheels I saw recently about 3 or 4 people post that is what they bought.

JTG

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Pacifica Hybrid
Here is what Rivian says about winter tires

https://rivian.com/support/article/can-i-purchase-a-wheel-and-winter-tire-set-in-canada

Similar to what others have posted from US. No winter tire option beyond the 20” all terrain set up.

MSW makes two wheels sold on tire rack that should work for Rivian. Even have a similar offset. I am waiting on type 52.

https://www.tirerack.com/wheels/res...Year=2022&autoModClar=275/65-20&package=false

Finding a winter tire has proven difficult as both stores I had looked at are now out of stock for the tires I wanted. So I may need to delay my delivery.

Wing

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Launch Edition LG/OC 20-inch
Fast HD recon 25mm offset is the ones people were buying in Vancouver.

As for tires there are lots of options don't go to rivian for tires go to a tire shop imo. Lots of manufacturers are always in cover your ass mode.

Sponsored

canoemonkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Discovery Sport
Occupation
Nature-Based Solutions Project Developer
Hey Folks:) In the same boat to finalize my order. Quick question - when confirming my configuration it only lists the vehicle and its components and not any of the gear I had associated with my order (wall charger etc). Was this the same for you? Is it still part of my order even if not in the final configuration list? Just want to make sure before confirming my order…

JTG

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Pacifica Hybrid
I didn’t order a charger so can’t say that for sure but thought all weather floor mats and roof rack bars were listed in configuration.

canoemonkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Discovery Sport
Occupation
Nature-Based Solutions Project Developer
Thank you JTG.

Customer Service got back to me and updated the configuration to include the items. They should have been there.

Success:)

stickyfingers

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat, 1974 914
Occupation
Engineer
Rivian R1T R1S Ontario Service Centre Location IMG_0359
Rivian R1T R1S Ontario Service Centre Location IMG_0354
Saw tons of R1T and R1S on the lot. Some said PDR done. Hopefully S00N.

Sponsored

stickyfingers

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
I saw the 5 out front plus 4 R1S's in the back parking lot next to the chargers.

I also saw about 7 in the service bays (inside the building). I should have rather said a "a number of them" instead of "tons". Got excited.

stickyfingers

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
NICE!!!

jefffarwell

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS1
Occupation
Business owner
I’m from Nova Scotia. I was told from sales I could buy from Ontario as long as I was OK being outside of service area. I was ok to go to Ontario to do the transaction for my RS1 I’ve been waiting 3 years for. I began the process for delivery trade in etc. and then told they can’t sell to people outside of province. If this is correct, myself and others from others provinces have a long wait. Tesla has been doing it for years as well as every other dealer. See below. I’m going to buy a Kia EV9 while I wait. Hopefully they are on time.

Rivian R1T R1S Ontario Service Centre Location 1702322723705
Sponsored