RWerksman

Site Sponsor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & R1T
I will not be automatically sending them out.

My plan is the change, once verified, will be made as a running update to the existing model. It will be offered as a replacement part should people need to purchase a replacement.

Existing owners before the change will be contacted and provided with a coupon code to make the part cost $0. You'll then have to choose if you need or want the updated part and place an order for it.
FYI - The updated center block is now in significant production and stock is available to ship. If you were an early owner, check your email. A targeted email with a coupon in it should be delivered very, very soon. This coupon will discount the $8.00 replacement part by $7.99, making the upgraded item $0.01 + shipping, which starts at $3.60.

Shopify was being dumb (or I was, or maybe we both are?) and I couldn't make it free + shipping. Please accept my humble apologies about that.

Also, I think today is one of the first days where we had real availability of the product since it went out in the newsletter mid last week. While not difficult to print, they take quite some time. I'm continuing to pump them out as fast as I can.
Sponsored

909phillyman

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian r1S
Occupation
IT
Clubs

FYI - The updated center block is now in significant production and stock is available to ship. If you were an early owner, check your email. A targeted email with a coupon in it should be delivered very, very soon. This coupon will discount the $8.00 replacement part by $7.99, making the upgraded item $0.01 + shipping, which starts at $3.60.

Shopify was being dumb (or I was, or maybe we both are?) and I couldn't make it free + shipping. Please accept my humble apologies about that.

Also, I think today is one of the first days where we had real availability of the product since it went out in the newsletter mid last week. While not difficult to print, they take quite some time. I'm continuing to pump them out as fast as I can.
Thank you for the update. I just ordered my set about 2hrs ago, but I also just received the targeted email about the updated part. I just wanted to confirm that I can disregard the email because I'll be receiving the updated center block, and will not need to purchase a 'replacement part'. Is this correct?

RWerksman

Site Sponsor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & R1T
Thank you for the update. I just ordered my set about 2hrs ago, but I also just received the targeted email about the updated part. I just wanted to confirm that I can disregard the email because I'll be receiving the updated center block, and will not need to purchase a 'replacement part'. Is this correct?
You sure can.

Edit - I believe this is Shopify being dumb. You were the last order and were errantly included within the group. I'm going to submit a bug report on about it. :(
Sponsored